Carnival Glory with 2 year old

mjthecruiser

My husband and I are thinking about taking my daughter's family, including a 2 year old, on a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Glory. Can someone who has traveled with little ones let me know how it worked out? Did you have fun? What did you do on the ship with your toddler? Can you use the pools? I doubt that he will be toilet-trained.

My three year old will be on his 11th cruise next month so you can see that we like cruising with him. IMHO, Carnival is the only line to cruise with a two year old. (Others will speak up for Disney and NCL.) Carnival has a great kids program and they were always great with our DS as a two year old. They take two year olds in their program and they change diapers. Swimming is only allowed if they are potty trained. Other fun things to do would be to let him explore the ship, take elevator rides, visit the arcade, do build a bear, take him to an empty lounge during the day and of course eat ice cream. We like eat late dinner so we would feed him before camp, send him to camp and enjoy some adult dinners. When we have brought him to the dining room, the waiters have always been great about bringing his dinner out right away and giving him special attention. Camp Carnival also has a kids dinner, but that's not something we've really used.

Wish my son's GPs would take us on a cruise. :)

Archived