Coral Balconies

dudeoutthere

Verandas on Emerald deck aft cabins - category BE -are also very large, completely covered. Extra headroom as well. 4 chairs and a table with room to spare. They're by far our favorite cabins on Coral and Island. Port side, from 708 forward are the best. Starboard side cabins in the 624-630 range can sometimes pick up a faint garbage smell from the vent on the Promenade deck below. Cabins aft of 708 or so can sometimes hear shows in the Universe lounge below. But really, any of the cat BEs are great, and an excellent value.

Cheers,

Kirsten

• 1 month later...

Thank you Kirsten! We just booked three Emerald BE cabins aft on Coral for Panama this December. When I asked the Princess agent to confirm that the balconies would seat 5-6 passengers (so we can happy hour), she told me that she "thought" those balconies only had 2 chairs each, but we could ask the steward for more chairs. We've had the Baja balconies on the Caribbean class ships and those small balconies would not work for us this time. So I was happy to find your post - it answered our concern perfectly! Happy cruising!

• 1 month later...

Archived