renewing marriage vows

My wife Sandra and I had our done on the Ocean Princess in 1999. We were on our second day going to Alaska. We were to have it done in the captins lounge but was taken for some reason. The captin had it held on the bridge of the ship while going thought the inside passage. It was a sunday afternoon and blue sky with no clouds. This was while the ship was moving and sene this was the 18 cruise of this new ship it was something special. This the captin said was a first for him, a wedding in the bridge. After the wedding he gave us a tour of the bridge. This is something my wife and me will never forget. Yes there was pictures taken and flowers for us to ware and a bottle of champine later. We then had a nice talk with the captin that night after dinner. If you are willing to spend a little money, go for it. After all it was 34 years sence we said it the first time. This year will be 40th on the 13 of Feburary. On the Vision of the sea on October 16, 2005. We want to have it done on our 50th at sea. in Hawia, We were on the NCL Star in 2000 and loved that, 2002 on the Explorer. First trip on the Majesty in 1997. Cruise once and you are stuck. Love them aft cabins. Will not have anything else. Spelling bad never went to collage.

Thanks Chet. My wife and I are looking forward to our 1st cruise on Mar. 13 on the Adventure of the Seas. We have a deck 9 balcony room. Really looking forward to our trip down to the Southern Caribbean. Just looking for some sort of celebration I could do in rememberance of our 10 year anniversary. Flowers and champagne are a given. Just curious if there were any other ideas out there?

Archived