Princess Sapphire 422B info please

angeleyes031802

I have never heard any elevator noise, other that the occasional muffled conversation from those waiting.

Actually, close to the elevator is the very BEST place to be since you dont have to walk 1/2 mile of hallway to get to and from your cabin.

We are on the same cruise--we are not by an elevator, but my daughter and grandson are right across from one. Other blogs have said they were near an elevator and had no problems---lets hope this is the case.

I am going to be sailing on the sapphire in two weeks and noticed that our cabin is right by the elevator, I was wondering if anyone had any information on if I will hear any noise from the elevator. Thanks

You can stand in front of the elevators and not hear them....until the bell rings. Remember.....the elevator shaft is 15 stories tall.....and the motors for the elevators are in top of the shaft or the bottom of the ship.

Archived