Does the spa do makeup??

I have no idea (since I put my own makeup on every day) and wouldn't even check it out at the spa. But, it's a question I don't see asked very often and I think there are others who would like to know.

So, bump :p

If they don't do makeup and you need any help, try going to a makeup counter in a department store (take only enough cash you're willing to spend) and have them do your makeup to learn more. Or, there are makeup books for purchase (I have a couple around here somewhere), that would cost less than the purchase of one makeup application on a ship.

Some of them have a bit of a heavy hand, but you can still do what they do at home, only a little lighter. Makeup clerks sometimes look to me like you could scrape off a blob of foundation off their face with the back of your fingernail. I use a damp sponge to apply my foundation, to thin it out a bit.

We haven't sailed on the Oasis but we have sailed on 2 of the Freedom

Classed ships and I was able to have my makeup applied at the Perfume store located on the Promenade deck. I stopped in and made my appointment on the first evening once the shops opened up. No charge just a small sales pitch to purchase the items she used. I did pick up a nice Loreal eyeshadow.

Archived