Pirates in the caribbean party question

Ohio Disney Mom

Hi all.....new here. Family and I are taking our first Disney cruise this November on the Wonder to the Bahamas. Can't wait!!! My question concerns the pirates party. I read there was a special dinner for this party. We are on a 3 night cruise...if you rotate between the 3 onboard restaurants, where does this dinner take place and when?

Also....anyone cruise in November, right before Thanksgiving(not during)? Have any tips for me? Thanks so much!!;)

From what I understand, the special Pirate Dinner is only on the 4 night cruises.

The 3 night cruises, you do the regular dining rotation and the Pirate Party is at like 9 or 10 that night up on Deck 9 with a dessert buffet and fireworks.

I'll know for sure in 11 days..... We too are going on our first Disney cruise- only a 3 day but i'm still way beyond excited!!!!

There's a "Pirates" night on every cruise. The special dinner menu is in each restaurant, so you simply stay with the regular rotation.

November is a good time of year for a cruise; it's at the very end of "Hurricane Season", the water is still warm, and air temps are still comfortable.

Enjoy!

Just to clarify, the Pirates Party takes place on every cruise. On any sailing longer than three nights there is also a special dinner menu. Each of the three restaurants has its own menu, and any nights beyond the three are given special menus. So, the three night sailing has just the rotational menus, the four night sailing has three nights of rotational menus plus one pirate menu, the seven night has three nights of rotational menus plus four special menus (pirate menu, Golden Mickets menu, Till We Meet Again menu, etc.). Hope this helps!

There is a buffet at the pirate party that I've heard great things about. I always do late seating, so I'm full by then, but people really seem to like it.

It is out on deck. They have ice sculptures etc. DH did not see it. Make sure yoiu look around for it.

Archived