where to rent water sports gear on seven mile beach in grand cayman

We are taking our kids and grandkids on a family cruise ( 9 of us) at the end of June with three children. We want to go to Seven Mile Beach as I've read you can rent water sports equipment there. Does anyone know what part of the beach we should try to get to for these rental places? Are these rental places public or attached to hotels? Do you have to be a guest at the hotel to rent a paddle boat, jet ski, snorkeling gear etc?? Any advice would be appreciated!

It is a very easy process! We were there last June for the first time...At 7 MILE it is an awesome view...Public entrance and just tell cab drivers that! Our gal was named "Chocolate" Very nice hard working women...she took us straight to the beach...asked us what time we wanted to be picked up and she was waiting for us! There were tons of cabs that want your business so it was kinda funny how they scramble! We are going back in July and I will ask where she is as well! She drives a van and there was 10 of us! So it worked out well! As for the rentals...it is right there they will have a sign up on the beach as you get to the sand....just a short walk from the parking lot to the beach and actually I took a pic of the prices so If I can find them I will try to post! Great bathrooms , Open grill...and beautiful setting! We opted to just do 7 mile beach the day we were there...worth every penny ! Oops forgot....it is a public entrance you can rent umbrellas chairs, snorkel gear which we did , jet ski. I will try to find my pic and post for you..it gives you an idea for rental expense last summer!

Archived