Infinity - Cabin 7174 - T-spa

portsherry1

I've changed cabins 4 times - trying to decide which cabin has a larger balcony. I've found a few posts which lists the cabins they think have larger balconies.

Anyone stayed in 7174 on the Vista Deck? It looks a little larger on the deck plan. Any info would be helpful!

Also - there is no cost to hang our in T-spa most of day, correct?

What is cost of Persian Garden? Worth the money?

Thanks - Linda

Can't help you with the balcony question, but can offer an opinion on the Persian Gardens. DW and I paid to use it during our Panama Canal cruise on Infinity last year and loved it. We would spend about an hour there on each sea day and visited once or twice (can't remember which) after a day in port. We had the place to ourselves most of the time and found it very relaxing. That said, I'm not sure I'd pay for the package unless you had a lot of sea days.

I assume that the T-spa you refer to is the Solarium and yes, it is open to everyone at no addiional costs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the info - I will have to check out the prices and see if it's worth the money if we only have a few days at see. I've heard the T-spa/pool is a really great place to hang out!

Heading to Alaska in July! Thanks.

Archived