Fantasy Shops

MrsZee

Just off Fantasy yesterday. They had three different stuffed towel animals. The pig, and I can't remember the other two. They were all red. Don't know how old your son is, but I got mine (he's 11) the towel folding book and he has been making towel animals all day.

Just off Fantasy yesterday. They had three different stuffed towel animals. The pig, and I can't remember the other two. They were all red. Don't know how old your son is, but I got mine (he's 11) the towel folding book and he has been making towel animals all day.

He is 2, so the stuffed towel pal is perfect for him. He is going to go straight for those folded towels and want to hug them and then they will fall apart. :( Red, huh? Hrm, that's a bummer actually. I want them to look like the folded ones.

They do look like the folded ones, only small...like the size of a beanie baby. They continually put merchandise out. when we first got there the only thing were red pigs and by the last day they had other animals as well and the did actually have blue too. Maybe you could preorder and have it delivered to your rooom during your dinner assignement. Then when you got back you would have your real towel animal and one for your son to love on.

My son kept every towel animal at the foot of his bed. When we came into the cabin our last evening our room steward had put them all down on the main bed, repaired the damage that had been caused to them during the week and even added several to it so the entire bed was covered with towel animals. It was really cute.

Enjoy your cruise and good luck!!

Paula

Archived