Best Belize Excursions?

the herd

• 1 month later...
We did horseback riding thru the jungle. Nice ride, and when you get back a traditional belizian lunch and access to a wonderful swimming pool with hammocks and other stuff.

Who did you use for horseback riding?

We did the cave tubing also, and it was just a blast. "Butts Up" was the saying by all. Would recomend this to all.:o

Is the cave tubing "exciting" enough for 20-year-olds? they are expecting a wild ride and it just doesnt sound like that is what you get.

Is the cave tubing "exciting" enough for 20-year-olds? they are expecting a wild ride and it just doesnt sound like that is what you get.

Its fun and very cool.Its something that you need to see and do just once at least.

Steve

How long does this last - the cave tubing?

Also - from your experience w/ it, is it best to book it w/ the cruise line or with those people via the website. Thanks!

I'm looking at taking my mom and she is more interested in seeing the Ruins - can we do both? We will be there from 8a to 5p.

Thanks!

Zip-lining and cave tubing with Cynthia & Nacho of NCQ Adventures was awesome. We did both for $110 per person where as the ships price was $110 for just the zip lines and our excursion included a great belizean lunch. I was a bit nervous about booking with a private company but once I met Cynthia & Nacho I felt completely at ease. I highly recommend NCQ, they have other excursions as well.

• 2 months later...
Who did you use for horseback riding?

I've been researching horseback riding in Belize and found this today. http://bacabecopark.com/html/horseback.html - The website also states you have to book through the cruise line - "If you will be arriving in Belize via a Cruise Liner and are interested in one of our tours, please note that our tours are sold through the cruise lines for your convenience and assurance of availability as space is limited." The description fits the Bacab Eco Park (pool, hammocks, etc). I'm planning on doing this in December. Because I'm afraid of being left in Belize (too many close calls) I book through the ship so this will work fine for me, just hope they offer it in December.

Archived