Anyone travelled on RCI ship over Hallowe'en?

Lisou

I am planning on booking the Holy Land cruise (on RCI`s Vision OS) and perhaps tagging on the Eastern Med cruise (on RCI`s Splendour OS). Depending on which we book, we will be on either one of these ships over Hallowe`en. My dd will be 7 and Hallowe'en is a big deal to her. Although she understands that these trips are better than any Hallowe`en party...she would still like to have something!

My ??: have any of you cruised with RCI on Hallowe`en, if so then what kind of activities did they have in AO for the kids to celebrate Hallowe`en?

Merci!

I am planning on booking the Holy Land cruise (on RCI`s Vision OS) and perhaps tagging on the Eastern Med cruise (on RCI`s Splendour OS). Depending on which we book, we will be on either one of these ships over Hallowe`en. My dd will be 7 and Hallowe'en is a big deal to her. Although she understands that these trips are better than any Hallowe`en party...she would still like to have something!

My ??: have any of you cruised with RCI on Hallowe`en, if so then what kind of activities did they have in AO for the kids to celebrate Hallowe`en?

Merci!

Hi - I took my daughter on a RCI cruise (in the caribbean) over Halloween. She was 5 at the time. We packed a costume and I was glad we did as they had a wonder Halloween costume/event in Adventure Ocean that night. They even got to parade around the ship and MDR with the camp leaders. She had a great time. As I recall, they even set up a "haunted house" in the kids area.

Be sure to pack a costume just in case your ship does the same (I bet they will).

If you were travelling in the U.S. you'd probably have Halloween on both cruises. At least with CCL, they do costume events for a month or so before the actual week. However, that might not be the case on cruises outside the U.S.

I'd check with RCCL. (Or get your TA to do it, sounds like you are a good customer!) This is not so much for the hassle of bringing the costume and not using it, but to avoid disappointing your daughter when you're on the ship. Better to get it out of the way in advance.

Archived