Room for 4 in Barcelona?

leonardjan

Hi,

We need a cruise pre-stay in Barcelona and would like to stay as a family of 4 in one room (ie 2 double beds or a King and a pull-out etc.). Haven't been able to find anything - would really appreciate a recommendation if you know a hotel that will take 4 or, worst case, one that has connecting rooms!

Have you checked out this place?

http://www.hispanos7suiza.com/

Many on this forum have given good feedback about this lodging. I have not stayed there personally. When I did my search on pre-cruise stay, this one was one of my choices. The reason I did not pick it was the price does seem a bit high to me since there are only 3 of us. The price might make more sense when you have 4 people. If you pick this one, reserve now (refundable rate) and if you see a lower rate later, you could cancel and rebook or ask to lower the rate. I have noticed that the rate sometimes gets lower when it gets closer.

Leonardjan,

I just saw that you will be on the same ship for Med cruise as we do. We will be sailing the Venice itinerary on June 8th and could hardly wait.

This is the hotel we will be staying at--http://www.hotel-atriumpalace.com/index.html

Have you finished planning besides finding the hotel?

Have you checked out this place?

http://www.hispanos7suiza.com/

We stayed there 2 years ago - 7 ladies. It was very nice. We had a 3 bedroom suite, 2 baths, dining room, living room, kitchen, large porch. Breakfast was included, but we had to leave too early to enjoy it.

Highly recommend this. They have smaller suites, too.

Four of us stayed at Hispanos Siete Suiza based on recommendations I found here and at Trip Advisor. We were thrilled with the choice - less than the cost of 2 hotel rooms with the added bonus of having a kitchen, great location, friendly lobby staff, very clean - and they have a washer/dryer combo, so I even did a wash of our travel clothes (I brought a travel size packet of detergent) so we'd have them for the trip home.

Location is in a great walking area between two subway stops, which makes it convenient to get most anywhere in the city, plus lots of food/grocery options.

Best,

Mia

Archived