Pinnacle Grill with Children

Venicegal

What would the basis of your complaint be? Until the PG is adults only, children can be in there.

Of course children can be in there. The issue being tossed around is whether they should be in there.

Does the PG charge for kids that age? If not, at what age do they charge?

If I remember correctly I have read from these pages that if a child orders from the PG menu s/he will be charged the normal adult rate. If s/he orders from the kids menu (main dining room kids menu) there is no charge. And obviously if a child is so young that s/he eats still just purées etc there won't be any charge.

Of course children can be in there. The issue being tossed around is whether they should be in there.

I understand that, which is what we have been discussing on this thread. To complain to the staff about it is something else. I was wondering what s/he could say to staff that would produce any constructive results?

I did not say anything to the woman; my parents taught me better manners than that, although I was plenty angry. Saying something would only have made the dinner even more unpleasant for the other diners and would have done nothing to change that woman's mind, I'm quite sure.

I truly enjoy meeting and sitting with other diners. On all my cruises, that woman and one other memorable woman (who harangued a nice Jewish couple at our table about why they deprived their children of the joy of celebrating Christmas and having a Christmas tree......:eek::confused:) have been the only two "unpleasant" diners I've come across.

Well I would say somthing for shure :p and change my table sitting ;)

Archived