Jewel AB 11018

KevinsCruising

Hi sailing the Jewel May 1st in cabin AB 11018 suite. I have seen pictures on line of a cabin with a great bathroom with a window over the tub and in the shower. Nice main bedroom and 2nd bedroom for kids. Nice living room. But when I go to the NCL site and click on the room it shows a different room that looks like a wider room that is a wide balcony room with just a table and 4 chairs ???? I am now confused :confused:

Hi sailing the Jewel May 1st in cabin AB 11018 suite. I have seen pictures on line of a cabin with a great bathroom with a window over the tub and in the shower. Nice main bedroom and 2nd bedroom for kids. Nice living room. But when I go to the NCL site and click on the room it shows a different room that looks like a wider room that is a wide balcony room with just a table and 4 chairs ???? I am now confused :confused:

Hi, We are in the same cabin the week before you. April 24 through May1. I will try and keep it tidy for you!!!

Susan

Hi, We are in the same cabin the week before you. April 24 through May1. I will try and keep it tidy for you!!!

Susan

Thanks Susan....don't break anything lol :p

PS... you can leave a little something in the safe for the casion if you like :D

Great thank you.... was getting a little nervous there for a moment. :cool:

Don't listen to anybody here. The pictures on NCL are correct.....

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

The pictures here are correct and I can't wait until you get back to tell us how much you loved it. From all your posts, I can tell that you are going to absolutely love this cruise, your penthouse and all the wonderful perks you get with it.

Don't listen to anybody here. The pictures on NCL are correct.....

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

The pictures here are correct and I can't wait until you get back to tell us how much you loved it. From all your posts, I can tell that you are going to absolutely love this cruise, your penthouse and all the wonderful perks you get with it.

My heart dropped when I read your first line.... thank you for the heart attack :cool: Now I need a Margaretta :D

My heart dropped when I read your first line.... thank you for the heart attack :cool: Now I need a Margaretta :D

Not only do you need a margarita, you need a margarita on your balcony while your butler delivers you a tray of snacks and your music of choice is playing on the stereo (find it in the TV).

I remember our first penthouse... I never stopped smiling. It's an amazing experience so much so that we 95% of the time we book penthouses.

Not only do you need a margarita, you need a margarita on your balcony while your butler delivers you a tray of snacks and your music of choice is playing on the stereo (find it in the TV).

I remember our first penthouse... I never stopped smiling. It's an amazing experience so much so that we 95% of the time we book penthouses.

Sounds good to me ;)

I will leave whatever cash I have left after the week. lol:p

You could always leave a couple bottles of alcohol in the bedroom above the TV and behind the life preserver's, I think they just check to see if there are 2 and move along. We had #11520 on the Star for 14 day's and it was great.

You could always leave a couple bottles of alcohol in the bedroom above the TV and behind the life preserver's, I think they just check to see if there are 2 and move along. We had #11520 on the Star for 14 day's and it was great.

Hey. Now thats an idea !!! Thats what I call thinking outside the box !!!!:D

Question: I saw somewhere on a previous thread pertaining this subject but cannot find it.

My sister in law and husband may be cruising with us. If anything they will only be in a mini suite. Will they be able to do anything with us regarding the perks... for example... can they board the ship with us? Can they go to Cagney's with us for breakfast or lunch? Can they get on the tender with us at the private island?

:confused:

My sister in law was able to Upsell to a AB Penthouse !!! So she will get the same perks.

Woohoo spoiled cruisers all apound...:D:cool:

Be sure to post your observaions when you get back! You will all fall in love with the AB's!

Archived