Anyone gotten sick on the Twister in Cozumel?

NEHMAR

We are thinking of doing Isla Pasion by Twister! in Cozumel, but my husband is worried I'll get sick on the ride to the island. Has anyone ever done this? If so, how bad was it?

We did this excursion in February. My dh loved every minute of it, me on the other hand did not care for the ride. I don't do roller coasters or anything that is violent on my body. No didn't get sick, but would not do this again. When we were leaving the island, the very nice boat driver, offered to go and do the twists and then come back for me, I was very appreciative.

Cindy

We did this excursion in March, we really enjoyed it on the way over. We did get soaked so wear just your bathing suit! On the way back I will say as much as both my husband and i love roller coasters all the twisters were getting a bit old. ( i got a bit of a burn so it started to hurt!) They did do less on they way back than on the way in. We didn't get sick, i was concerned about the spring breakers on our boat as there was open bar on the island but they all did ok. The tour guides were great! all and all really fun the island was so beautiful!

We did it last July and will do it again this June. On the way over, we were in the front. That is pretty rough since it bounced up and down and it did bother my back. On the way back, we traded with a couple and we sat in the middle. Much better ride. We had a lot of fun. No one got sick.

• 2 months later...

Archived