Booking private tour once on island?

KCAK1023

I will be traveling in May with a very large group and of course when you have more than 2 people making decisions of what to do there is no decision made.

Some of us are very interested in visiting Dunns River Falls - is there a way to book a private tour when we arrive on the island or do we need to make the arrangements beforehand?

Thanks!

i wouldn't risk it, there's a good chance you won't be able to go where you want. we had to pick a last-minute excursion when ours got cancelled at the last minute in grand cayman, and the only thing available was boarding a bus with a bunch of other people and driving around for a few hours. not very thrilling.

if i were you, i'd book a private tour and then tell everyone else what you've booked. you'll have a lot of people who will be glad that someone made a decision, and those who want to do something else can charter their own tour (chances are they'll procrastinate and join yours anyway). :)

It's probably best to atleast start your research now and trying getting in touch with a driver. If you wait until you get there, you might not have too many options. Check out Peat Taylor tours. He is highly recommended. I have used him on many occasions.

Check out their website and see what the group maybe interested in. You can always contact him. They will allow you to customize your trip to your liking.

http://www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com/

I am a Taylor family fan. I use Courtney since we always travel in small groups but the rest of his family has vans & buses they do large groups. Very reputable even the cruise lines use them also. You can't go wrong safe, reliable, friendly, & respctful. I will be back w/ them in August.

Archived