Yet another ES/Upgrade question

The price on my Interior on the Dream has dropped once again. Assuming I get this one approved (I got the other 3, no problem), I will have almost $350 in OBC. On the first drop, I was upgraded from 4A to 4H (Rivera to Vista deck) and I got a small OBC.

I'm wondering if I could apply my OBC money to upgrade to a balcony? I'd have to pay an extra $25 pp on top of the OBC, but we're ok with that, as the price of the balcony is only 50pp more than we paid for the IS initially.

Any advice?

The price on my Interior on the Dream has dropped once again. Assuming I get this one approved (I got the other 3, no problem), I will have almost $350 in OBC. On the first drop, I was upgraded from 4A to 4H (Rivera to Vista deck) and I got a small OBC.

I'm wondering if I could apply my OBC money to upgrade to a balcony? I'd have to pay an extra $25 pp on top of the OBC, but we're ok with that, as the price of the balcony is only 50pp more than we paid for the IS initially.

Any advice?

I just looked..the balconies that are available are Cove balconies. It's really tempting to just go ahead and pay the extra now and not wait (assuming I can use my OBC!)

My advice is to call your PVP or TA whoever you booked with and ask them.. ES is a pain in the BUTTTT.. (hence the 50 billion posts about it) LOL:p

May I ask how long between you submitting the form and Carnival posting the OBC? I filled out the form last night. Only $40 per cabin (we have 2 booked), but it still adds up.

I'd call Carnival and ask. the worst they can do is say no.

May I ask how long between you submitting the form and Carnival posting the OBC? I filled out the form last night. Only $40 per cabin (we have 2 booked), but it still adds up.

It can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks for them to send you an email stating that you request was approved;)

For me, it's always 3 business days.

So we are in Carnival time. Ok, no problem. Thanks :)

If you don't receive your confirmation in a week.. send another one.. that is what I had to do with one of my price drops... the others I received within a few days...

Archived