2nd upgrade in 6 days!

Jaymee287

WOW! So our second upgrade in 6 days SERIOUSLY this is too much and it's our FIRST CRUISE!

We started on the Riviera Deck in an interior room: THEN

We upgraded for $20.00 per person = $60.00 total to Deck 5 an obstructed balcony later that day I called about the price drop form & our price went down $50.00 SO IT ONLY cost us $10.00- $3.33 per person :eek:

THEN today we got upgraded to Deck 4 an 8A UNOBSTRUCTED BALCONY FOR FREE!!!

WE REALIZE HOW LUCKY WE ARE!!!! This is more than we ever expected and we appreciate EVERY BIT OF IT!

We are on the Carnival Legend 6-6-10 - 6-13-10 to the Western Caribbean!

We are leaving their boyfriends behind and my fiance, even the parents this is a GIRLS GETAWAY! :)

that is so awesome! How did they notify you about the upgrade?

The first time around with the obstructed balcony I called because I was going to get the girls a gift. I planned on drink coupons and the lady said let me check somethin and she came back on the line.

Tonight when I called because it hadn't showed up on my cc yet I just wanted to be sure that everything had gone through so I told her the price was 3.33 per person so $10.00 total.

Her reply was today is another lucky day for you dear! We can put you in an unobstructed 8A at no charge! I JUMPED ON THAT!

I'm still planning on buying the girls drink coupons as well she we've "moved up from our dungeon" is what we were calling it! We can now enjoy them on our balcony that somehow luck was on our side!

I WISH ALL OF YOU LUCK FOR SOME OBC OR AN UPGRADE! I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED :)

Lucky, lucky. I'm jealous,:p

On the twelve cruises we have taken we were called about one upgrade. We were in a suite and they offered us a penthouse suite for $700 more. We didn't take it.

Enjoy your upgrade and your cruise.

For anyone that has had Carnival call them with an Upgrade/Upsale offer can you tell me what number they are calling from or at least the last 4 digits?

I dont always answer calls from numbers I dont know and I am always afraid that I am missing my once in a lifetime offer:D

Thanks,

For anyone that has had Carnival call them with an Upgrade/Upsale offer can you tell me what number they are calling from or at least the last 4 digits?

I dont always answer calls from numbers I dont know and I am always afraid that I am missing my once in a lifetime offer:D

Thanks,

The number they called me from was 305-599-2600

The number they called me from was 305-599-2600

Thanks,

I hate that its the same number that a PVP calls me from everytime I log onto the Carnival Web Site... I use a freind that is a TA to book so I guess I will have to make sure I am not logged on when I get on the CCL page so they dont know I am watching the cruises...:confused:

Archived