Best of Cayman Island?

vagrl07

Hi all,

We are taking our first Carnival cruise this June and the ports of call are Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I booked our excursions through Carnival and wanted to know if anyone has done the Best of Cayman Island excursion recently and what did you think of it. Should we bring water? What about the time of the excursions - i believe both ports run an hour behind the ship time and i know that we should go by the ship time? We get in Grand Cayman at 8am and the excursion says 8:30 - is that ship time or local time?

Thanks a lot for the input in advance! ;)

We did that excursion last summer and thought it was a great sampler of what the island had to offer. Stingray City was awesome! Hell wasn't that spectacular, but at least we can say we went. The turtle farm was very cool too...you get to hold the smaller turtles.

I am almost certain the excursion time would be on ship time. The good news about that excursion is that you get to see several things and still will have some time to shop in port if you want.

Archived