NCL high-tech web support

pateoreo1

Ok had to share this. I was completing my online check-in for another cruise and when I clicked on Save and Continue I get this nice error.

funny_error.jpg

Now that is just funny. And yes I tried it and it didn’t help. I wonder if I needed to count out loud with my PC mic turned on.

I have been in the IT support industry for the last 15 years (I'm sure that's not a lot compared to some) but I have NEVER seen any error or prompt that asks you to count to a certain number and try again. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen this year. :D:D:D

I've been trying for weeks to finish up my check in form...I've gotten this message every time. Must be an NCL problem.

Also when you go to check your reservations, when you go to the itineraries the payments that have been made don't show up either. Still shows the original amount...

NCL needs to get this cleared up...

gg

I have been in the IT support industry for the last 15 years (I'm sure that's not a lot compared to some) but I have NEVER seen any error or prompt that asks you to count to a certain number and try again. This has to be the funniest thing I've seen this year. :D:D:D

Same here I just showed my boss this error and told her we should start using it for our users.

Please step back from the computer and count to 10 and try again. Or better yet please hold the power button down and count to 10.:D:D

Have been getting this message for weeks - since I first made my reservation with NCL. The response I got from their External Systems Support (Automation Support) when I emailed them was that they had not yet loaded the passport information for the 2011 cruises and to wait a few weeks and try it again. Now when I look at MY NCL it shows that all of my on-line checkin is completed but I never did put in all of our information. It won't let me make any changes.

Hoping they get this fixed!

Same here I just showed my boss this error and told her we should start using it for our users.

Please step back from the computer and count to 10 and try again. Or better yet please hold the power button down and count to 10.:D:D

I would love to send this out to our users also - this is still cracking me up. Only if I could use this here also :D:D:D

Archived