Transatlantic Norwegian Sun 10/4/2010

juliotom

Calling all family members who will be joining us on the Norwegian Sun Transatlantic Cruise from Dover to Port Canaveral, sailing 10/4/2010. Let's hear from you!

I booked round trip airfare London Jax and Jax Paris. I will be boarding the Prinsendam May 17th for a T/A to Amsterdam.

Plans are to spend a week in Paris with friends prior to the October T/A on the Sun.

I am Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

387 days at sea

33 cruises

11 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific

Booked

21 day TA HAL Prinsondam May 2010

12 day TA Norwegian Sun Oct 2010

Welcome, Dennis. We look forward to cruising with you in October. We are taking the Sun next Monday to Dover and then on to Sweden for the summer. Hope we have some other "family" on board to share the good times. Tom and Julio

Welcome, Dennis. We look forward to cruising with you in October. We are taking the Sun next Monday to Dover and then on to Sweden for the summer. Hope we have some other "family" on board to share the good times. Tom and Julio

Wow..Sweden how wonderful. I wish you a great summer. I have no doubt there will be family on the October T/A I think many are too shy to post on here..

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

We're so jealous that you get to take the trip back!!! Had a wonderful time with you and Julio on the TA on The Sun that we all just finished.

It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and couldn't think of a better couple to spend our time with!

Here's hoping you have as good a group to spend the return trip with, but somehow I don't think that could be possible!!

Make sure you say hi to Rubin for us.

We'll be in touch!

Enjoy Sweden!!

Allen and Darrell

We're so jealous that you get to take the trip back!!! Had a wonderful time with you and Julio on the TA on The Sun that we all just finished.

It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and couldn't think of a better couple to spend our time with!

Here's hoping you have as good a group to spend the return trip with, but somehow I don't think that could be possible!!

Make sure you say hi to Rubin for us.

We'll be in touch!

Enjoy Sweden!!

Allen and Darrell

So book a flight and come with us! We are so glad to have met you both and will always be greatful to CruiseCritic.com for helping us to make the connection. I am sending you some pictures of the kids we talk so much about. Take care, you two!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

It took forever to find this thread. I'm glad to see someone started one for the NCL T/A on October 4th.

My partner and I have been sailing with NCL for years and with a few other lines here and there.

Hope to find some others to socialize with. The sea days will be great because he really needs the getaway.

Will keep in touch.

Terry & Glenn

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the group! The thread is hard to find and I think many guys and gals don't know about it either. Glad you will be part of the group. We did the TA on the Sun from Miami on 4/26 and are spending the summer in Sweden and other points. We look forward to going back on the Sun in October and hope we have a lively group liuke the one we had coming over. We had over 25 guys in the group and had a ball!

• 2 months later...
Welcome to the group! The thread is hard to find and I think many guys and gals don't know about it either. Glad you will be part of the group. We did the TA on the Sun from Miami on 4/26 and are spending the summer in Sweden and other points. We look forward to going back on the Sun in October and hope we have a lively group liuke the one we had coming over. We had over 25 guys in the group and had a ball!

Thanks for replying, juliotom. Would you believe it took me forever to find this thread once again? I did finally manage with the help of one of the search options listed in the upper right corner of the thread page.

I hope we do hear from others who have had the good fortune to stumble across this thread. My partner and I did a transatlantic a few years ago on the Celebrity Millennium and were very pleasantly surprised that the weather, even in December was wonderful. I am hoping for similar luck this time, though there may be some hurricane activity.

We are Glenn and Terry from the Los Angeles area, hence the name, "G&TLA."

Archived