Baltimore Pride Time Change

martyap

I received two emails regarding the time change. My only concern would have been "what if "..... my computer crashed or I only read it once in a blue moon. I feel like carnival OR our on line TA should have made that phone call OR put something in the mail. We do have plenty of time and I'm not complaining but thinking about what could have happened.

Who's fault would it have been if we missed that sailing that now left an hour earlier?

Either way I'm glad we'll get that hour earlier to be at sea :-)

I do understand what you're saying, however have you printed out your docs yet, etc? Just my opinion, but I would think that even if someone hasn't gotten the emails, you will at least be going online sometime prior to your sailing to print your docs...at which time you would see the changes.

Don't you have to be in port or onboard by a certain time prior to sailing anyhow because of the security measures? :) :)

I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't complaining, just saying the "what if's" that could of happened if not with me then someone else.

Trust me... we're thrilled to be leaving an hour earlier but I think something like that should have been delivered another way.

No biggie

I do understand what you're saying, however have you printed out your docs yet, etc? Just my opinion, but I would think that even if someone hasn't gotten the emails, you will at least be going online sometime prior to your sailing to print your docs...at which time you would see the changes.

Don't you have to be in port or onboard by a certain time prior to sailing anyhow because of the security measures? :) :)

This change poses a problem for me.....I am working midnight shift and leaving right after for a 5 hour drive to Baltimore! Now I have to make arrangements for coverage at work for 1 1/2 hours so I can leave earlier....the new change only leaves a 3 hr leaway for traffic, pee breaks for 4 over 50 ladies...etc...if we don't leave earlier. A little bit of a problem...should have known I guess

Family Cruiser, I totally agree with you. We went to Hawaii on the NCL, POA and had port changes two or three times and every time I got the info here on cruise critic. When I called NCL, they didn't even know about the changes. We had car rentals in each port that we had to change three times and if it were left up to NCL, I would never have known about the changes. Most people didn't even know about the changes until they got on the ship. THANK GOD FOR CRUISE CRITIC!!

Family Cruiser, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your review of the Pride. I can't wait for our cruise and we are doing Our Lucaya due to your review!! I'll let you know what we think!!

Archived