Celebrating Kid's Birthday Onboard

crzgrl66

Our son also had a birthday on a cruise in 2007. Before we left I got him a shirt that said Birthday Boy. He wore it around all day and countless people stopped to tell him happy birthday. We ate that night in the formal dining room and they all came out and sang to him. I had arranged for them to bring him a cake as well. He just loved it! You can also buy a few things at the dollar store to pack in your suitcase to decorate the stateroom that day!

Have fun on your trip! :)

everytime i went on any cruiseline its usually my son birthday so i always order a cake for him and brought my own candle with character anything his he happens to like last aug it was diego and this year its buzz or cowboy and i also went to the dollar store and pick up a few decorations in Ruby Princess last year they put a ballon on outside door of our cabin and the housekeeper moved them inside

232323232%7Ffp895%3Enu%3D3293%3E454%3E675%3E2384454766244ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp8%3A9%3Enu%3D3293%3E454%3E677%3E2384454768244ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp892%3Enu%3D3293%3E454%3E6%3A%3B%3E238445479%3C244ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp8%3A4%3Enu%3D3293%3E454%3E679%3E238445476%3A244ot1lsi

Cute pictures Luv2travel. I like the balloons. I think I will hit the dollar store for some decorations. Did you do anything special at dinner? or do they sing happy birthday at the kid's club?

crzgrl66 thank you! no we really didnt do anything special just a few waiter came by and sing happy birthday to him and he was very happy with that. and the ballons i didnt bring it was the staff of Ruby Princess did those i woke 1 morning and there it was. kids club no they didnt sing it was a port intensive cruise so he rarely use it

Hi, we celebrated my sons bday a few cruises ago. I brought decorations from home and after he went to sleep I decorated the cabin so when he woke up he was surprised. I made a sign for outside of cabin door and went to dining room a few minutes early and decorated the table with glittery stuff, streamers and balloons. then the waiters were fabulous and sang and did candles. I also made a tshirt for him to wear that day. It was a great bday for him .. Have fun......

Archived