Upsell to A1 Villa ?

KevinsCruising

Dear friends:

I would like to know from someone who has taken the upsell to the Garden Villa what total price you have ended up paying (original cabin + upgrade).

My wife and I usually sail the Garden Villa in the Med. Depending upon the season of the year, we have paid anywhere from $5,000 to $10,000 per person (only the two of us occupy the GV). The $5,000 rate is considered to be a dirt-cheap special for a 7-night cruise, so I am curious as to what people pay in total in their upsells.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Kevin, it's fun to catch up on your continuing saga. You are so right about the comfort for all. We toured the Pearl GV last week (a CC member of our Roll Call got the upsell call and gave our Roll Call a tour). The master bedroom and bath are spectacular, the other two bedrooms have baths comparable to a minisuite or lower end penthouse: single sink, toilet room and shower over tub. Nothing to sneeze at, but for each couple to have the double sinks, stall shower and separate tub, with lots of space in 2 AB's is very nice.

Kevin, it's fun to catch up on your continuing saga. You are so right about the comfort for all. We toured the Pearl GV last week (a CC member of our Roll Call got the upsell call and gave our Roll Call a tour). The master bedroom and bath are spectacular, the other two bedrooms have baths comparable to a minisuite or lower end penthouse: single sink, toilet room and shower over tub. Nothing to sneeze at, but for each couple to have the double sinks, stall shower and separate tub, with lots of space in 2 AB's is very nice.

Thanks Marelind. A saga it has been. It actually exhausted me. But in 6 days it will not matter any more. But I must say, Cruise Critic is without a doubt the best web site to find answers to any of your cruise questions. It is great to read all the reviews and learn about all the little secrets that we would have never known about. So I must thank all my fellow CC members.

Time to pack. ;)

Archived