St Marten Beach question

My kids are 17 and 21 and love to Jet Ski. In St Maarten, we take the 3 minute ferry across to the beaches by Front street. We rent chairs/umbrellas, drink, eat and RELAX, the kids jet skii, usually go out twice (I think it was $50 1/2 hr? Anyone have recent info on cost of jet ski rental?).

Part of (majority?) Orient is Topless. Id go to Orient, but I doubt my kids would appreciate being there with us, lol

That beach area along Front Street is where we normally go. My favorite place "Everyting' Cool" is now gone unfortunately. We may try Little Divi Bay this time though.

Eric

We were at Maho in April and there are chairs available for rent from the Sunset Beach Bar for $20 - 2 chairs and umbrella. We got there about 9:00 a.m. and sat in the chairs then. We asked about paying for them in the bar and they were only cleaning up at that time and said someone would be around later to collect the money. Sure enough, probably 11:00 or so they came around and we paid for them then. We stayed until about 2:00 - did not eat lunch there as it was very crowded at that time. We had a great day watching the planes come in and enjoying the beach. The surfboard with the times, etc. is still there.

My kids are 17 and 21 and love to Jet Ski. In St Maarten, we take the 3 minute ferry across to the beaches by Front street. We rent chairs/umbrellas, drink, eat and RELAX, the kids jet skii, usually go out twice (I think it was $50 1/2 hr? Anyone have recent info on cost of jet ski rental?).

Part of (majority?) Orient is Topless. Id go to Orient, but I doubt my kids would appreciate being there with us, lol

Actually, all of Orient (and all beaches on the French side) follow the custom of optional topless sunbathing for women. Just an FYI.

beachchick

Archived