Xrails adventure on Celebrity

missygirl

Just back today and four of us booked the Xrail adventure on Celebrity Mercury. Let me say first and foremost...wear old clothes and watershoes, bring clean clothes and shoes and leave in locker at xrails office. We did not have this told to us...but this was one of our favorite excursions after 11 cruises.

You arrive by taxi and they offer for us to leave our bags at the office but we declined....our bags, shoes, and clothes were drenched. They then pair you up to a automatic two-seater...you have to wear a helmet, goggles and seat-belt. They told us us it will be dusty and wet...then we will go to Jade Caverns and swim and then back. It wasn't very dusty but oh my gosh was it wet...all thirteen of us were mud soaked by the time we arrived at the caverns to swim...it was beautiful there almost like the land that time forgot and we stayed for 45 minutes and then back to the buggy. On the way back no need to try to stay clean so our hubby's drove like they were in a Nascar race...we were dripping wet with muddy water but thankfully they provided an outside shower.

This was one for the books...I am a lady that does not like to be dirty:eek: but it was great and dirt does wash off.

Missygirl

Archived