aft cabins on CB

Tippy N

We just booked this 9 day cruise leaving from NY. Does any one have any info on the aft cabin E714 as far as views, motion, vibration and noise level (above Club Fusion). We also have an option for cabin E322 mid ship. From the photo of the deck plan, it's between tenders. Thanks for any info.

We just booked this 9 day cruise leaving from NY. Does any one have any info on the aft cabin E714 as far as views, motion, vibration and noise level (above Club Fusion). We also have an option for cabin E322 mid ship. From the photo of the deck plan, it's between tenders. Thanks for any info.

My mom was in E718 and my sister in the mini-suite E724. Both are very light sleepers and both were worried about motion/vibration. Neither one had any complaints about the area.

Thanks for the info on E718. I tend to get motion sickness so I am concern about E714 even though it's a partial obstructed view vs E322 on mid ship which is a full obstructed view cabin on the Caribbean. DH has no preferences as long as he sleeps on a bed:)

Archived