Room service on the Majesty?

pinkie

There is no charge for room service on the Majesty. It is included in the price of your cruise. But it would be nice to tip a $1 or $2. It is your typical breakfast fare, toast, bagels, muffins, pastries, cereal, breakfast beverages, Nothing fancy. I can't remember if you could get "hot" foods such as eggs or pancakes.

On the Majesty, you can't order "hot" breakfast foods, just "continental" breakfast foods. For lunch/dinner you can order simple sandwiches: grilled cheese, ham and cheese, and I think tuna along with salads but that's about it. The service was okay - I had trouble when ordering a grilled ham and cheese - they didn't know what it was so I explained to simply grill the ham and cheese sandwich offered on the menu! The first time I ordered it the staff member taking the call asked the chef and it was okay and came out right, but the second time, he just said "no, we can't do that". So I just ordered a chicken Caesar Salad - the problem was that it came without silverware so I ate it with my fingers.

It was NOTHING like the Disney Wonder where you could order chicken fingers, cookies, pizza and just about anything they can find on the ship.

My advice: don't order room service for lunch or dinner, just stick with toast, pasteries, and coffee or juice!

Archived