Royal Caribbean killed my dog!

Now that's a real bone of contention with me - I don't believe in tying dogs up - especially when they are paying heaps for the privilege of sailing top class with RCL.

Seriously, you guys are just too funny - that's the best laugh I've had for ages!! Ta so much. :D:D:D

You should pay a visit to the P&O Australia forum and lighten us all up.;) We are just about barking mad over some of the goings-on there. :eek:

I hope RCI doesn't discriminate against dogs with dissabilities. Will the steward keep her Vetsillin cold and dispose of the sharps? Will they provide a seeing eye person to help her get around the ship. If her hips start to bother her, can she have a mobility scooter?

I really needed this and am laughing so hard im practically snorting. My cat wants to dress up for formal nights and insists upon it. He claims rights to a senior discount as well in Cat years as well. He also wants a people towel and is looking forward to it or he will insist that we travel on a differnt cruiseline next time who will treat us better Rolftamo.

Adri :)

I hear the only compensation for a murdered pooch is an invitation to every pre-inaug for the next 50 years. ;)

Well, IDK, if that's in dog years I think RCI should reconsider their offer. :D

(and thanks for the well-wishes :) )

Edited by chef_christoph

Well, IDK, if that's in dog years I think RCI should reconsider their offer. :D

(and thanks for the well-wishes :) )

Actually, you're right. They are pretty loose with those inaugural dates. The way they move them around -- you never know when you are suppose to get your compensation. ;)

My undertanding of the rules is that dogs have to be kept tied up on the poop deck at all times.

Well that's the rule for dogs but is it the same for cats? You know those cats are just so sly! And they only behave when they want too. Those cats should only be allowed to cruise during spring break and summer and there should be a "Dogs and Ponys Only" Cruises.

But what will the horse wear?

What all self-respecting ponies wear on formal night.....

2758375291_5ece83997a.jpg

I saw a pony get turned away at the door for wearing inappropriate attire once. Good thing too, because I can't stand ponies who come into the dining room without proper attire. Do they think the rules only apply to all the other ponies and not themselves?

Well that's the rule for dogs but is it the same for cats? You know those cats are just so sly! And they only behave when they want too. Those cats should only be allowed to cruise during spring break and summer and there should be a "Dogs and Ponys Only" Cruises.

Look, what those cats do in the privacy of their own homes is fine by me but to think they subjected my poor underage pony to all those vulgar cat antics on the main pool deck... well, Royal Caribbean will be receiving a sternly worded letter from this cruiser, that's for sure.

What all self-respecting ponies wear on formal night.....

2758375291_5ece83997a.jpg

I saw a pony get turned away at the door for wearing inappropriate attire once. Good thing too, because I can't stand ponies who come into the dining room without proper attire. Do they think the rules only apply to all the other ponies and not themselves?

PLEASE!!!! That dress is much to short for formal night! It should be at least cocktail length and not such a mini skirt! Remember - we never know who is also cruising, there could be a horse pedeophile sitting at your table. You are just asking for trouble dressing your pony like that!

Those cats....boy do they deserve to be told a thing or two....I mean, think of the crew....how uncomfortable they must be during the Cat cruises....

Cats are sooooooooooooo demanding, they want everything when they want it and the way they want it. But dogs - they love any attention at anytime in anyway. Dogs must really be from Texas - they are always friendly and up for some good fun.

Cats are sooooooooooooo demanding, they want everything when they want it and the way they want it. But dogs - they love any attention at anytime in anyway. Dogs must really be from Texas - they are always friendly and up for some good fun.

I thought dogs were from Neptune?

I thought dogs were from Neptune?

Nope they are from Venus - the planet of Love - otherwise known as Texas.

Now they can go to the Neptune Lounge on HAL cruises if they are booked in a Deluxe Suite or Penthouse Suite but that is another cruiseline. Maybe we should go over to the HAL threads and see what the policies of dog and pony shows are on HAL?

So I asked my cousin...

I said, "Lennie, is that a mouse in your pocket?"

To which he replied, "uh huh, uh huh, it is George...it is..."

Puzzled, I asked, "Lennie, why do you carry a mouse in your pocket?"

Do you know what he told me?

Nothing.

He had to hurry off and catch his Carnival cruise.

That reminds me, I must ask Lennie what Carnival's policy on Dogs and Ponies is....

Hmm but what type of cabin is best?

The cat will enjoy sitting in the window people watching and the horse will love the parades so I was going to suggest promenade BUT the dog is a smoker and needs that balcony.

Plus chef, dog, horse and cat plenty of choice but if you are going to insist on taking the mouse (I am guessing its an in law and so they are paying) then rooms for 5 are very limited.

[quote name='kaseyoz']Hope he does not intend wearing budgie smugglers, oops he is not wearing anything, is that allowed?
At least he has his rash top on to prevent him getting sunburnt shoulders.[/quote]

Budgie?- I was already worried about the cat and the mouse not making it through the cruise if the animlas were left alone - but adding in a budgie- fatal.

Aah but the budgies are being smuggled (is that to feed the cat?)

If the mouse and budgie are processed and wrapped they are probably ok as a food source- but taking unwrapped items will violate many food import requirements at ports. You will not be able to return to the USA with them if they did not originate there.

Just dont try and sumuggle them onto an island wrapped in a napkin or disguised as a sandwich. Fill in all the forms and declare them.