Cabins

sylveve

You are best off picking which cabins you would like, then call Celebrity and ask them.

I usually have the deck plans on line before I call, and then if they tell me "That cabin is already booked", then I can ask for another.

Hope This Helps.

You can also go to Celebrity's website and go through the steps of making an on-line booking for the same sailing you are considering. When you get to the page which shows you your stateroom categories there is a place at the top of that page where you can plug in a cabin # and search for it's availability. You can keep coming back over and over with different #'s. If a stateroom that interests you shows available, you can keep going with the reservation and put that cabin on a 48 hour hold. Celebrity allows you to put a hold on up to 4 reservations at a time with no obligation on your part. There is also an option to cancel any or all of them during that time ( just in case you find something even better to put a hold on !). Also, be aware that on occasion,some cabins will be available if you inquire by phone, that are showing NOT available on their website. .....and keep trying if you are not having any luck getting the cabin you want. That perfect stateroom may be back in the system several times as others do the same kind of searching. Good luck.

How do you find out which cabins are available on a cruise

As a guideline you can check the site of one of the online travel agents in a foreign country which cannot be named because of Cruise Critic restrictions. Google "sea" and "scan" - you should find it. Once on the site, navigate to the cruise you want and select the level of cabin you want. Deck plans pop up showing what's available in that category. It seems to be updated pretty regularly - at least daily, possibly more. Prices quoted are in British Pounds. You won't be able to book through that site, anyway.

You can then either call Celebrity or book online. Of course, there is always the possibility that the exact cabin you want was snapped up between the time you find it on the scanner and the time you attempt to book.

As a guideline you can check the site of one of the online travel agents in a foreign country which cannot be named because of Cruise Critic restrictions. Google "sea" and "scan" - you should find it. Once on the site, navigate to the cruise you want and select the level of cabin you want. Deck plans pop up showing what's available in that category. It seems to be updated pretty regularly - at least daily, possibly more. Prices quoted are in British Pounds. You won't be able to book through that site, anyway.

You can then either call Celebrity or book online. Of course, there is always the possibility that the exact cabin you want was snapped up between the time you find it on the scanner and the time you attempt to book.

I can't find the web site you are referring to. Could you e-mail it to me at cruise53@hotmail.com ?:)

Archived