Booked first cruise - finally!

jwright98

Finally booked this cruise! OMG, I've reseached non-stop for the last 2 months. Finally settled on a cruise that wasn't necessarily close to our anniversary (Anniv in Nov, cruising in Sept), but we got a great deal and I wasn't sure I could wait until Nov! Cruising in Nov/Dec conflicted with family visiting for the Holidays, and possibly missing the kids Winter pageant at school, so this is better.

Now I gotta go get this passport!

Congratulations!! There is no law that says you can't celebrate your anniversary early. Be sure to let the cruiseline know that you are celebrating and I believe they might do something special for you. Have fun planning and enjoy your cruise.

Debbie

jwright98: How exciting - your first cruise!!! Our stories are similar...in Feb. we booked our first ever cruise for this May (YAY!) and our anniversary (35th!) is in August. And then we got our passports...and then made up our packing lists...arranged excursions...oh what fun! :D

I hope your cruise is everything you are hoping for! :)

Archived