table request

blondie219

If my husband I would prefer a table for two, or possibly there may be some friends that are coming in from a different area that we might want to dine with that wouldn't be in our travelling party, how do we request that? Is that something that I email to customer service of Carnival or request once we get on the ship? Thanks so much

If my husband I would prefer a table for two, or possibly there may be some friends that are coming in from a different area that we might want to dine with that wouldn't be in our travelling party, how do we request that? Is that something that I email to customer service of Carnival or request once we get on the ship? Thanks so much

You can get their res. # and provide them your res # so that each ones TA or PVP or whoever you booked with can "link" the bookings together for dining purposes. As far as table size requests, CCL does not offer that and you would have to speak with the restaurant manager when you board the ship at a time and location noted in your "Fun Times" or "Capers".

Archived