Dream Balcony 8324

izzypooch

Was wondering if anyone has been in this cabin (or any close by). I was feeling good about it when I booked it, but then, of course, started reading about the dreaded lanai spas on deck 5. I've looked at deck plan but can't quite figure out if is 8324 is over one or not. If I won't be directly over a hot tub, will just being over the lanai greatly hinder my view of the ocean and/or be too noisy.

Please, please set my mind at ease. :(

Was wondering if anyone has been in this cabin (or any close by). I was feeling good about it when I booked it, but then, of course, started reading about the dreaded lanai spas on deck 5. I've looked at deck plan but can't quite figure out if is 8324 is over one or not. If I won't be directly over a hot tub, will just being over the lanai greatly hinder my view of the ocean and/or be too noisy.

Please, please set my mind at ease. :(

izzypooch,

Your cabin will be above a blank spot like this;

2584036480065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

It's a wide area similar to where the hot tubs are located, but no tub. There's no balcony cabins on the ship that are not above the Lanai; it's 360 degrees around the ship.

We had Dream cabin 8320 recently. It was partially above the hot tub. Let's just say we heard stuff from the hot tub fairly regularly....until closing time at 10:00 PM.

Standing up at our balcony railing.....not really at all like our previous mid-ship balcony experiences. Sitting down......as far as view.....it's the ocean only.

It is what it is.....a walkway that just sticks out further than your balcony. People are down there.....and they're NOT "walking on water" !

You'll get used to it.......and will be better off than we were, since the hot tub won't be right below 8324....probably somewhat more quiet.

Archived