Comfort Suites for Atlantis Day Pass Questions pls

happyfaerie

Does anyone know the cab fare? (approx cost)

Another question.......if the day pass is only available on the day your in port do you just call from the ship if yu can't purchase them in advance?

Pricing out the CI for 3 adults with the discount code is not much cheaper for us.

Cab fare from the port to Atlantis is $4pp plus $1 toll for the vehicle.

I don't know if they will give you the correct information on the phone the day you arrive - I know that people are turned away at the desk.. but you can try. Atlantis is not known for it's correct answers to Customer Service questions. Just a heads up.

CS is not always a cheaper route. Depends on the season and the rate you get.

Good luck.

Cab fare from the port to Atlantis is $4pp plus $1 toll for the vehicle.

I don't know if they will give you the correct information on the phone the day you arrive - I know that people are turned away at the desk.. but you can try. Atlantis is not known for it's correct answers to Customer Service questions. Just a heads up.

CS is not always a cheaper route. Depends on the season and the rate you get.

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your reply:)

• 2 weeks later...
Is the Comfort Suites located within walking distance to Atlantis or will we need another cab? I just booked 2 rooms at the CS for our cruise. Thanks

The CS is right next door to the Atlantis. Take the taxi from the pier to the CS ($4/pp each way). Walk into the CS and tell them you want to checkin and checkout. They completly understand. Once you fill out all of the paperwork, CS will give you passes to get into Atlantis. They will then show you how to get to Atlantis which you just walk through CS and outback and there you are. Its very simple! I was super nervous on my 5/16 cruise but it was very smooth. We had SOOO much fun at Atlantis! We spent hours on the lazyriver and rapids then went on the waterslide. i hope you have a wonderful trip!

Carnvial and CS are all booked up on our cruise date. Anyone with any suggestions?

Have been going back and forth for a while to book through Carnival to go to Atlantis or to book with Comfort Suites. Carnival is all booked up for our cruise, so I guess it will be Comfort Suites, LOL. I wanted to know if it is better to just book directly with CS, or does anyone have any info on booking through sites like Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, etc.? What is the best way to book?

• 1 month later...
question is ther any problem with using the farmers discount...they don't ask you to show anything do they?

Sabeaux

I just want to report back....was just at Atlantis on Sat off MOS....booked a room at CS's as usual, this time using the ALFA code...worked perfect and not a question asked...had a GREAT time:) BTW....Atlantis was PACKED to the gills...ain't no bad economy there:rolleyes:

Archived