Internet Question in Suite

KevinsCruising

Quick Question: In some of the suites I see you get your own personnal computer and wireless connection in your suite. Do you still have to pay to use the internet service or is that a suite perk?

Thanks

yes

Never seen a NCL PC provided though - perhaps someone else can confirm. The owners suite on the Pearl last may certainly didn't have one. I brought my own so it wasn't an issue.

The description for the owners suite on the Star does say it has a computer provided.. but oddly enough I have never seen a picture of it, so I have no trouble to believe that thier isnt one there.

Never seen a NCL PC provided though - perhaps someone else can confirm. The owners suite on the Pearl last may certainly didn't have one. I brought my own so it wasn't an issue.

We had one in the OS on the Pearl, and the Sun OS, and the Jade GV. Basically they were awful, only opened them once. Brought our own laptops, sometimes had two or three going at once. Slow but sucessful, if you avoid peak times (like right after port as ship is sailing away) it is much faster. I did a lot of my internet late at night or in the morning before breakfast, but even right after port it wasn't too bad. Own laptops were much faster than the one they provided.

Robin

Archived