best NON-alchol drink??

Tiffanyiris

okay everyone, i want to have a blast on our upcoming cruise (IN 22 DAYS!! AHHH!) but my hubby and i both dont drink..anymore..but our friends that are coming with do. and we dont want to be excluded from all the fun fancy drinks, so what do you recommend? i know i can get virgin daiquiris but what else? thanks guys!!! :)

MIAMI VICE!

It's half pina colada, half strawberry daiquiry swirled together. VERY good! That was our one "guilty pleasure" every afternoon. We'd head to the atrium, listen to whoever was playing music, and order some of these.

-0-

Edited:

OOoops. Just realized others had already recommended the Miami Vice. I guess it is THAT good! :)

Hi,

I enjoy the virgin pina coladas and virgin bloody mary. Also club soda, with cranberry juice and a twist of lime is elegant too. I also enjoy icetea with lemonade-free , club soda and soda-diet at cost. Enjoy your trip. Lots of fun and there are more people than just kids who don't drink either

My son drank virgin drinks on RCCL last year...at approx. $5.50 per drink.

Can anyone give me an approx. price of what CCL charges for their virgin drinks? Would the soda card cover Perrier or S. Pellagrino? Not sure due to it costing more than soda water.

Thank you and happy, safe sailing to all!

The best by far -- IMHO -- the BananaSplit...

The best, thickest, tastiest drink in the world!!! Like a banana split milk shake!!!

232323232%7Ffp53389%3Enu%3D334%3B%3E9%3A8%3E239%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3B93%3A545232%3Anu0mrj

And, my second favorite is Virgin Kiss on the Lips -- when I want a fruity, citrus ping in my mouth!!!

I think that most of the frozen drinks will taste great without the liquor. The only one that I personally wouldn't recommend is a margarita because the tequila gives quite a bit of the taste of it.

I bet a Mocha Chocolate Getaway would be good, if it doesn't take too much out of it with no liqueur.

I'm seeing all the wonderful drinks listed (virgin and otherwise) and wonder...is there a menu for these? I would have never known about a Miami Vice or Banana Split as a drink...let along a kiss on the lips...So how do you find out what other drinks are out there?

I'm seeing all the wonderful drinks listed (virgin and otherwise) and wonder...is there a menu for these? I would have never known about a Miami Vice or Banana Split as a drink...let along a kiss on the lips...So how do you find out what other drinks are out there?

I'd suggest getting friendly with one of the bartenders and letting him/her help you out. Tell them what kinds of drinks you like and ask if they have any suggestions. :)

Yes it costs less to order virgin drinks. You also might try a virgin Hurricane Wave.

Banana Daquiri and hurricane mix swirled.

Mmmmm!!! Thank you for this suggestion! I'm not just a lightweight with alcohol, I'm a featherwieght, LOL, so I am thrilled to get to try some of these suggestions! :p:p

From what I remember when I was on the Inspiration, at the pool bar, there was a little booklet type thing that had all fancy drinks listed in it with their prices. I only looked at it once, as we don't drink, but DH told me to "go to the bar and pick out a drink". It DID have alcohol in it, but since I don't drink, I had no idea what to order, so I looked through the drink book.

• 1 month later...

Ok so didnt know that strawberry daquri and pina colada was called Miami Vice so thats nice to know. I love this drink it was called Lava flow in hawaii. Also Kiss on the lips is the best. I dont do alcohol either so I do virgin everything and its not so that I can pretend Im drinking its because the drinks are awesome

those drinks last I knew where like someone said 16 bucks, but all it is is a fake coconut carved like a monkey that has a hole in it for a plastic cup,you can get the drinks in a plastic cup not the fancy carnival glasses and it is a bit less than the original.

I must be a wimp cause I only had 1 drink on the last cruise:eek:

Im not much of a huge drinker,but will try a few on our cruise in november.:D

Archived