Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

If you decide to add a third there is no additional charge, jut don't wait too long if it looks like they are going to pull the cabin. You have to pick a cabin at that time. My DD and DSIL decided to add my DGS and we just had to pay the full deposit for all of them when we added him, no additional change charges.

They kept all our group together but it was a small group, nothing like this one looks to be.

The cancellation fee is all that they have, as long as it is before final payment time. HappyLady avoided any loss by booking another cruise with CruCon. She wrote about it a few posts back.

I'm wondering how many kids we will have with this group. Our grandson will be 10 on the cruise. Will he have any kids to hang with?

E-mailed Sheila :D Boy is she going to be a busy bee.

We missed the Freedom cruise :(- from the pictures it was even more fun than the Miracle Waiters cruise. We won't be making that mistake again.

Can't wait to see the "official booked" thread started.

Let's see - Have you picked a theme for the cabin crawl yet Debbie?

What are we wearing at embarcation? Beads? feathers? flowers? I will be seeing all the beautiful tiaras again right? (and wearing one too)

What hotel? What restaurant will we be eating at the night before?

Who is driving for the store runs before we leave for the ship?

Who gets to go down the waterslide first?

I have so many questions and only 612 days to get the answers :rolleyes:

Good night all

Elaine

Happy BIRTHDAY!! :)

Didn't look yesterday, May 25 because it was my birthday. Thanks for getting me such a nice present that the Cruise has been confirmed as a CC Group Cruise. Thank you, thank you. Will look for pricing and how to contact the PVP. ;););)

OK Elaine, now i'm REALLY hooked on this group cruise idea! All of your suggestions for things we can be talking about and planning in the next 600+ days has me so excited! I am a planner at heart and really find that the months leading up to our holidays really are an important extension to the whole experience :) I can tell that you are like that too!

PS. SHeila, I've emailed you too. Can't wait to hear back!

I'm wondering how many kids we will have with this group. Our grandson will be 10 on the cruise. Will he have any kids to hang with?

E-mailed Sheila :D Boy is she going to be a busy bee.

We missed the Freedom cruise :(- from the pictures it was even more fun than the Miracle Waiters cruise. We won't be making that mistake again.

Can't wait to see the "official booked" thread started.

Let's see - Have you picked a theme for the cabin crawl yet Debbie?

What are we wearing at embarcation? Beads? feathers? flowers? I will be seeing all the beautiful tiaras again right? (and wearing one too)

What hotel? What restaurant will we be eating at the night before?

Who is driving for the store runs before we leave for the ship?

Who gets to go down the waterslide first?

I have so many questions and only 612 days to get the answers :rolleyes:

Good night all

Elaine

If anyone wants to call Johna, even though I haven't posted the prices, she said she is ready for us! :eek::cool:

You might want to email her at johnan@crucon.com to let her know you want to book with the January 29, 2012 Miracle CC Group (Rockin' Miracle Waiters), and give her a telephone number to call you...that usually works the best for me.

Sheila<-------Hoping we will get the link to our forum very soon!

PS---I never thought about it really, but someone, (anamanxs I think) mentioned emailing the prices...I guess that would be fine...I don't know why it wouldn't...so if you want to email me, I will try my best to get the prices out to you asap... sheila smithwick at aol dot com (remove all spaces, etc...)

Good Morning Everyone,

Are we still waiting on pricing? It's getting vewy vewy exciting.....:)

Here is what Sheila posted yesterday. I think Johna's e-mail box will be very very full :)

Good Morning by the way

Elaine

Elaine my three kids will be coming, 2DD 15,13 and DS 11. My son sometimes can be extremly shy but at other times can just hit it off with other boys. It would be great if the two boys hit it off. My DH is a pediatrician and a huge kid at heart so I'm sure the boys will have a third buddy on the slides and at the ice cream machine.:rolleyes:

Elaine my three kids will be coming, 2DD 15,13 and DS 11. My son sometimes can be extremly shy but at other times can just hit it off with other boys. It would be great if the two boys hit it off. My DH is a pediatrician and a huge kid at heart so I'm sure the boys will have a third buddy on the slides and at the ice cream machine.:rolleyes:

Great! My grandson is not what you would call shy. He is very friendly and active. He has two speeds full speed ahead and off. Anyone who was on the "Waiters" cruise with his Mom Dana will know what I mean. Here's to new buddies, waterslides and icecream :D

Elaine

Definatley, chatting with new friends and the planning is a big part of the cruise fun I think, and we have alot of days to do that. I am just trying to put everyones user name with real names, hopefully in over 600 days I will remember everyone :o

I just wrote Johna so hopefully I will hear something tomorrow! Today was the day I picked for it happening, so I thought I might as well write her, maybe it will be bring me luck on the cruise! I am hoping she has all my info already.

See, I told u you Kathi was a NOLE!

Wow another Roanoker who cruises!

BTW my son is also a NOLE.

Definatley, chatting with new friends and the planning is a big part of the cruise fun I think, and we have alot of days to do that. I am just trying to put everyones user name with real names, hopefully in over 600 days I will remember everyone :o

Boy do I hear that. I am really bad with names. So when I see you all on the ship and stumble trying to cover that I can't remember your name - please take pity on me :o. I will answer to anything and have been called many things, so hey you will be O.K. with me.:p

Elaine

I forgot to wish kittycrusin08 a very Happy Belated Birthday!

thanks for answering my question Sheila..... not having to pay the full deposit for single and this fun group of people I'm leaning towards having a cabin all to myself.

Tiara's and feathers?? that made me laugh...... this is going to be a fun ride!!

Good Morning;

Happy Belated Birthday kittycruisin08, my B-Day is today and my DH will be Feb/6 the day we get back from the cruise,

we are between booking with the $25.00 deposit or booking the cabin we want, I will decide when the prices come out,

Have a Good day Everyone

Joan:)

Good Morning;

Happy Belated Birthday kittycruisin08, my B-Day is today and my DH will be Feb/6 the day we get back from the cruise,

we are between booking with the $25.00 deposit or booking the cabin we want, I will decide when the prices come out,

Have a Good day Everyone

Joan:)

Happy Birthday Joan :) My son's birthday is also Feb. 6th.

Elaine

:)Hi All!!

"Happy Birthday" Joan. My son's 32nd is on Sunday.

Can't wait to get the pricing and details. We are also waiting for more info on the "Magic" We would love to do the Transatlantic. I think it would be Barcelona to NYC. But who nows. So I'll just keep waiting and waiting.

By the way Celticd1(debbie) I was in the Legend show as Elton John on the Pride a couple of years ago, so with all your support and a few "Coronas" I might just try again!!:rolleyes:

Later

BOB;)

Archived