Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

BOOKED

Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

Terry & Carl ( Falcons07) 6133

Elaine & Richard (Soazlaney) Dana, Rod and Curtis

Annette & Elmer (Anamanxs)

Bill & Jill ( Javacruiser & Boxermama)

Bill & Joanne ( Billfish )

Dana will show up here to post soon. Dana is my Diva daughter and Curtis is my smart homerun hitting grandson and oh yeah Rod is her husband. LOL (Rod is great)

Hope you don't mind I changed it Terry or is it Carl? I don't know who is posting. Sorry

Elaine

Sorry, all new to this, just took our first cruise a week ago and we are so excited to go again! What a fun bunch of people to vacation around!

I signed off last time as Lisa & Dave, but noticed you have another "Lisa & Dave" going, so I'll call him David or "Hot tub Cowboy" as he was better known on the Freedom by Ryan the cruise director (won a bottle of bubbly being the 1st to jump in hot tube on Lido)

I guess we wait, as I understand, for something to be posted as far as rates? Just trying to make sure we don't miss out! Go GATORS !!!

Lisa & David (aka Hot Tub Cowboy):D

Thanks Bill!!!

I am so jealous you are all booked already, I just wanted to check with DH if we want to book a GTY or a assigned cabin. I really like being low and midship but a $50 dep or a $600 dep....easy decision for me but want to wait for DH. I will be booked by tomorrow for sure.

Hi JaneyLynn. Sheila will e-mail you the prices. I don't think we are allowed to pass them on. You can also e-mail Johna she will give you the info. johnan @ crucon.com When you e-mail leave out the spaces.:)

Elaine

Sorry, all new to this, just took our first cruise a week ago and we are so excited to go again! What a fun bunch of people to vacation around!

I signed off last time as Lisa & Dave, but noticed you have another "Lisa & Dave" going, so I'll call him David or "Hot tub Cowboy" as he was better known on the Freedom by Ryan the cruise director (won a bottle of bubbly being the 1st to jump in hot tube on Lido)

I guess we wait, as I understand, for something to be posted as far as rates? Just trying to make sure we don't miss out! Go GATORS !!!

Lisa & David (aka Hot Tub Cowboy):D

Here is some info for the prices Lisa. :)

Elaine

Dana will show up here to post soon. Dana is my Diva daughter and Curtis is my smart homerun hitting grandson and oh yeah Rod is her husband. LOL (Rod is great)

Hope you don't mind I changed it Terry or is it Carl? I don't know who is posting. Sorry

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

This is Terry ..:) Please, everyone post ...we don't want to leave anyone out !!!:eek: Go to 'cruise fellows . com ' and post your pictures . LOL

BOOKED

Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

Terry & Carl ( Falcons07) 6133

Elaine & Richard (Soazlaney) Dana, Rod & Curtis

Annette & Elmer (Anamanxs)

Bill & Jill ( Javacruiser & Boxermama)

Bill & Joanne ( Billfish )

Good Morning;

Happy Belated Birthday kittycruisin08, my B-Day is today and my DH will be Feb/6 the day we get back from the cruise,

we are between booking with the $25.00 deposit or booking the cabin we want, I will decide when the prices come out,

Have a Good day Everyone

Joan:)

Happy birthday to you and all the other May birthdays of our group. Guess we will just go with the $25.00 deposit for a while, as long as it is a balcony. The more I read, the more fun this sounds like. ;)

Johna may have slow for some of you but I have already heard back from her, and Joe and I are officially booked:)

Sheila, I would like to be the first to offer my 8D balcony for the cabin crawl:D I will be a host not a co-hort LOL! Where is that official CC Member Thread?????

By the way, I think I should take a minute to give you my impression of this group. Joe and I did not book through CC in January but were booked on the Freedom as was the Freedom Rockers. I was a little hesitent to sign on with them but when we met everyone, we were disappointed we hadn't signed on for everything! What a great group and what fun we had. That being said, all you newbies need to start a list of "must haves" for this trip:

1. Men - Red shirt or red hat or red tie, Ladies- Red dress or red skirt

2. Ladies- Boa, the more colorful the better and tiara

3. A tropical shirt

4. Maybe a celebrity look alike costume.

5. A wig?

6. A favorite drink?

7. A sense of adventure

8 A sense of humor

What am I forgetting???:confused: Feel free to jump in anyone!

That being said, all you newbies need to start a list of "must haves" for this trip:

3. A tropical shirt

5. A wig?

6. A favorite drink?

7. A sense of adventure

8 A sense of humor

What.... No parrot??

Well, we are still not booked...... You guys are way ahead. Not excited are you? I Have to "WAIT" to discuss with Debbie tonight.... GTY or booking actual cabin. We have to be happy with our choice. :confused: Should be an easy answer with the $25.00 deposit for the GTY. Have already e-mailed Johna but, we still need to decide. Tonight or tomorrow for sure.:D

Susan, easy now.:eek: we have to ease into group mode.;) We will scare everyone off.:o

What about cabin decorations or door decorations?

Happy B-day to all the May B-days!

Johna may have slow for some of you but I have already heard back from her, and Joe and I are officially booked:)

Sheila, I would like to be the first to offer my 8D balcony for the cabin crawl:D I will be a host not a co-hort LOL! Where is that official CC Member Thread?????

By the way, I think I should take a minute to give you my impression of this group. Joe and I did not book through CC in January but were booked on the Freedom as was the Freedom Rockers. I was a little hesitent to sign on with them but when we met everyone, we were disappointed we hadn't signed on for everything! What a great group and what fun we had. That being said, all you newbies need to start a list of "must haves" for this trip:

3. A tropical shirt

5. A wig?

6. A favorite drink?

7. A sense of adventure

8 A sense of humor

OK, have to ask, boa? tiara? do we get to know or is there a newbie initiation? ;)

Lisa

OK, have to ask, boa? tiara? do we get to know or is there a newbie initiation? ;)

Lisa

LOL no newbie initiation - when we are boarding the ship the ladies where boas and tiaras so we can identify people in our group! It's a fun thing to do and starts many a conversation when you are waiting on line to check in!

Sue

Archived