Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

OK, have to ask, boa? tiara? do we get to know or is there a newbie initiation? ;)

Lisa

I was trying to down load a picture for you. Keep in mind Joe and I had never met any of the Freedom Rockers before the day we boarded. We were told that the women would wear boas and tiaras and the men would wear red hats and/or red ties, that way we would recognize other people in the group. I have to tell you I was very hesitant about the whole thing..but I did and you know what, right off I started spotting boas and tiaras and I had met about 6 other couples and families before we even boarded the ship. And for other activities during the cruise (on board the ship, not off) boas and tiaras were optional. It was really fun.

:DWOO HOO! Just emailed Johna...first chance I have had all day! I am one of the rare ones w/no computer at work! It's late so I suppose I just have to WAIT to hear from her til tomorrow.

I think I can probably get Mike to wear a boa too... this will be fun!!!

Ann :D:D:D:D (wow, there is a limit on smilies??? I need MORE!!)

I think there is probably a lot we newbie are going to have to learn! Door Deco are always cool! I have pics of the ones I just still my SPIRITER cruise, when it is time to share. Also another cruise cruise line does lots of neat things with their door hangers.

Me again. I have a question...will everyone be going to FB or will y'all still be posting here? I am not on FB and really hadn't planned on it but i don't want to miss all the fun!!! :o:eek:

Once everything is set up for this cruise. Sheila will set up a new site here under the"Cruise Critic Cruises' . Wait till you see how organized it will all be. Sheila is the Master !;) Don't worry, you won't miss a thing !:D

Terry

once everything is set up for this cruise. Sheila will set up a new site here under the"cruise critic cruises' . Wait till you see how organized it will all be. Sheila is the master !;) don't worry, you won't miss a thing !:d

terry

thanks terry!!!

Awww man I want to be official...SHe has been awesome cause I have asked a few questions and gotten responses almost right away.

We decided to book a assigned cabin so emailed her to see what is avail.

Was it stated somewhere if the price goes down Johnan will get it for us? That was what was making me decide between booking the group or through my PVP.

I like althought we will pay the $50 if we cancell it isn't like the early saver where we have to book another cruise. We will only be out $50 and about the same price as the ES through Carnival.

OK need to start a check list of what we need. ....Let the party begin!!!!

just sent my reply email to Johnan with all my info...... I'm not "officially" booked I guess. I'll save my "woohoo!!!! " for tomorrow after I get my confirmation email

booked an 8C, late dinner, and as a single for the low deposit and I'm going to be able to take my time finding the lucky person that gets to go with me :rolleyes: My son is fuming but he's not going :)

Was it stated somewhere if the price goes down Johnan will get it for us? That was what was making me decide between booking the group or through my PVP.

someone said that if the group price goes down she'll get it for us

I didn't think you could book a single at the reduced rate? Have you done a group booking before as a single? I booked my daughter, since I am not sure who is going with me either, but rather have a spot than none at all. I doubt she will be the one since I hope she will have another grandchild for me but who knows!

Oh, Johna said no charge for second passenger change up to final payment.

Just a quick question for any seasoned cruisers, received room prices, next we'll put down a deposit, but about when do we pay the final payment? I booked this year in Jan for May sailing and paid dep. in March. Would it still be that far away for a group booked cruise?

Thanks guys,

Lisa

I didn't think you could book a single at the reduced rate? Have you done a group booking before as a single? I booked my daughter, since I am not sure who is going with me either, but rather have a spot than none at all. I doubt she will be the one since I hope she will have another grandchild for me but who knows!

Oh, Johna said no charge for second passenger change up to final payment.

I might be paying the 2nd $25 for the "unk", that part I'm not sure of yet... but I guess since I said that I'll be getting someone its ok. I'm cool with paying a $50 deposit so if that's the case no biggie. This will be my first group cruise.

Also want to point out that we have a Facebook page at "Rockin' Miracle Waiters"....... After you book with the group, you will be able to access our page. Lots of pics from our most recent Freedom cruise and several videos, too. You need to be request admission ...... Just mention your screen name from Cruise Critic when you do & we'll welcome you into our fun little group.

Bill

Just sent a request to join, but didn't get a notice to put in my CC screen name (although it's kinda obvious :rolleyes: )

Kelly

BOOKED

Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

Terry & Carl ( Falcons07) 6133

Elaine & Richard (Soazlaney) Dana, Rod & Curtis

Annette & Elmer (Anamanxs)

Bill & Jill ( Javacruiser & Boxermama)

Bill & Joanne ( Billfish )

Doug (DougD) & Carol (CD1273)

Archived