Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

The more I read the comments about the past activities of this group, the more I can't wait!1 :o You'll sound like such fun....don't you all want to go on my 5/24/2011 Alaska cruise too??? :p

We were scheduled with a great group for 5/11/2010, but had to cancel when we found out our cost was going to double to add our 19 yr DS. (Cruise was almost sold out and we would have needed to upgrade...a lot to get a triple room). So since his break time from college is so limited, we rescheduled for next year. :( I tried to get a group going...but there hasn't been much interest.)

Waiting, waiting, waiting...we sure have had enough practice at this! :p

Welcome to all the new posters! We are growing by leaps and bounds! With the collective power of this many determined people Carnival just HAS to give us the Aruba itinerary! :D

OK, anyone else want to get in the pool? Just tell us your pick for the date that Carnival will release the remaining early 2012 schedule (in particular, the Miracle).

Thanks for updating the list.

I will be deploying to the Middle East Jul 7th for a year. Then retiring a few months later upon my return in Jul 2011.

This will be the perfect retirement cruse.

Taz

Please count us in! We've never done a group cruise before either, but sounds like fun! Were on the Miracle in January and really liked it. Looked at this itinerary for 2011 but didn't book before the rates went up. So glad you're putting this together!

Holly & Benn

If your looking to do this itinerary in 2011, check out the maniacs B2B CC group, the second leg is the same itinerary and the price is a lot less than Carnival, but hurry there is only a few inside cabins left

Hey Kathi, we just have to get all of us to go on this cruise together. We have even longer to plan! Have everything packed but the carry on stuff!

I think we will just stay packed and go from cruise to cruise :D:D:D:D

Hubby and I are looking to retiring (G-d willing....) by summer next year....so this cruise sounds like something we REALLY would look forward to.....waiting for the particulars....

:D

I will be deploying to the Middle East Jul 7th for a year. Then retiring a few months later upon my return in Jul 2011.

Thank you so much for the service to our country. I hope your not stationed in Egypt. I did a year tour there and it sucked!

Taz

Good Morning. Just want to add my Thanks to the others. I hope you will be able to keep posting here. Maybe we can help the time to go by just a little faster.

Elaine

Sounds like a great plan. My DH and I have been looking at a trip to Aruba for quite awhile, just have not got around to booking it. Going on Dream this November for our 17th Carnival Cruise and can't wait. Of course we have been to these ports that it goes to, but we are so looking forward to the new ship. We have sailed on the Miracle twice and really like her but any Carnival ship would be good. Since this is far enough away, we might be able to get additional family and friends to join us. Will be watching for any further information you may have.

Thanks for putting this together.

Margaret

I really hope everyone posting gets to go on this cruise with the group. Sounds like we have many seasoned cruisers, lots of past CC group cruisers, Some people who have never done a group cruise, and some new people new to cruising. It should be a blast.

Where is everyone? This was already on page 4. :eek: not good!:confused:

I really hope everyone posting gets to go on this cruise with the group. Sounds like we have many seasoned cruisers, lots of past CC group cruisers, Some people who have never done a group cruise, and some new people new to cruising. It should be a blast.

Tied up with that work place all day. :p

I've done a CC group before - way too much fun!!! Most of us still keep in touch. I'm still disappointed I had to cancel their summer sailing this year. :(

I'm really hoping we can do this one with you guys - I love the winter sailings and have always wanted to see Aruba. :D

WOW! Look at all the new posters! Hi to all! :)

Sure hope Carnival sticks with this itinerary in 2012. We have never been to Aruba or Curacao or the DM and they are all ports that we have wanted to visit. Keeping our fingers crossed!

Hope you guys don't mind a little waiting! :p

Just popping in to say hi to everyone! Finally have some wonderful warm weather here in CT. Love it! Packing for our trip next week and yes, the t-shirt goes but Joe says "No parrot".:mad: I think I will sneak it in the suitcase:D

STILL WAITIN!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by anamanxs viewpost.gif

I will take May 26, for the release

Hey anamanxs - I'm in Roanoke, too! :D Does you screen name happen to have anything to do with kitties?

I am voting for May 18th.

Us Roanokers are taking over! lol

It's finally nice and warm here in SE Wisconsin

Hey Deb,

Glad the warm weather made up your way.

Tim,

Looks like an awesome group! I think we are going to definitely set a record with this one.

By the way, you know I'm always here L U R K I N G

Just popping in to say hi to everyone! Finally have some wonderful warm weather here in CT. Love it! Packing for our trip next week and yes, the t-shirt goes but Joe says "No parrot".:mad: I think I will sneak it in the suitcase:D

STILL WAITIN!!!!!!!!

Hey Susan,

Isn't the weather great!!!! Sorry we missed you, next time, we promise.

Archived