Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Hey Sheila, Walter, love the picture. Cant wait to see you guys again.

LOL!!! We know what we want, don't we, Elaine...whoever gets it right! :D

Happylady, that is fabulous!! Thanks for a great read!

Divi-divi...that's right...Now I can get some sleep tonight...I knew something was bugging me about that! :p:D

Happy Birthday to Kathi and did I read it right? Is it vacruzer's birthday too? Happy Birthday to both of you.

Elaine

No, not my b-day. :confused: Got another week and a half or so until I try to ignore the annual "i'm getting old" reminder. :p

Hey Mr. Bill, Yes we cant wait but as I hear it may be till end of 2010 before we hear of what itinerary will be with Aruba. Jill and I just signed for Miracle 9/28 out of NY. Will miss you guys.:(

The Miracle doesn't have a schedule out for most of 2011 yet! I figure they have to issue more dates SOON...... Looks like you'll have to find someone else to help you 2 find each other on the next cruise. Hey, Tony..... Do you think maybe you and Jill could hide something on board where the cleaning crew wouldn't find it and then we could try to find it on Feb. 7. There must be some public place on the ship that gets neglected for 5 months! The 8 of us could have a private scavenger hunt.

Bill

ROFL! The visual here is a hoot! Just imagine you were a fly on the wall, watching Sue sneaking on all fours across the floor, hiding beside the bed until Joe's back is turned, and all you can see is her little hand raising up to slip the parrot in the suitcase, and then, standing back, grinning like a chessy cat as Joe loads the bag in the car. :p:D;):D

Sheila<---------------glad to see all the people posting and keeping her fingers crossed for Myssie and Linda too

Even better, imagine Joe walking into our cabin and seeing a parrot over the mirror:D I do get what I do want:p

I haven't done much research on Aruba but I know it is dry in many areas like a desert...maybe a type of cactus...come to think of it, I seem to remember some kind of gnarly, bent, windswept tree representing Aruba...anyone know what I am talking about? I'll have to do some Googling. I always think of waterfalls when I picture the Dominican Republic...no idea about Curacao...Grand Turk has to be Jimmy Buffett/Margaritaville themed...hmmm...that's all I've got for now...

Joe just told me that the National tree of Curacao is the Divi Divi tree. So the tree ties into Aruba and cuacao. We were in Curacao twice and what struck us was the beautiful buildings just like in Old San Juan, blues, yellows, orchids. Also, the port is on one side of the river and the town is on the other. You can walk int town and they have a big, wide wooden pedestrian bridge that pivots open when boats are coming. If you are on bridge, it opens with you on it. It is really cool. Also, the local beer is Amstel, not Amstel light but just Amstel. You can,t get it in the US. We've been to Aruba twice and we snorkeled an old ship wreck and took a bus to the beach. I think I drank too much in Aruba cause that's all I remember.

Good morning from a fellow Minnesotan. (Virginia) Caribbean cruise talk is even better when up to 2" of snow is predicted here tomorrow.

Hi. I'll trade you. 97 yesterday - who knows what today and NO AIR until they come tomorrow to install the new unit. I hate to shop but I see a mall in my future today.

Good Morning All :D

Elaine

Good morning from a fellow Minnesotan. (Virginia) Caribbean cruise talk is even better when up to 2" of snow is predicted here tomorrow.

I don't think will get snow here but the winds the last couple of days have been horrible. I'm so ready to book this cruise! Come on Carnival.

Snow?!? :eek: After the beautiful weather we have had here this week, snow would just be too cruel...I am loving this time of year! :)

Hi. I'll trade you. 97 yesterday - who knows what today and NO AIR until they come tomorrow to install the new unit. I hate to shop but I see a mall in my future today.

Good Morning All

Elaine

LOL! I feel your pain, Elaine...I, too, hate to shop, but I also hate to be tooo hot! :p Since you don't really want to shop, you could stop every third person you see and ask them what famous person you look the most like...the answers could be fun! :eek::D You can call it research. ;)

Sheila<---------------gets the twins again today - yeah!

Hey everyone! Just popin in to see if we have a cruise yet! ;) I should know better especialy with Tonys comment on "WAITIN" till the end of the year to figure out the itinerary for this cruise. It will be a long wait I hope we know something! anything! just so we know!

Susan, Aruba has regular Amstel? I could go for a couple of those right now. that sounds really good1

Snow in Minnesota ! that sucks in May.

97 degrees in Arizona and no air. Sorry Elaine.

Sheilas got the twins and great weather in Alabama! Your the lucky one.....:cool::eek:

Lets rock the seas again, I NEEDED A COUNTDOWN THAT DIDNT START WITH 300

Hey everyone! Just popin in to see if we have a cruise yet! ;) I should know better especialy with Tonys comment on "WAITIN" till the end of the year to figure out the itinerary for this cruise. It will be a long wait I hope we know something! anything! just so we know!

Susan, Aruba has regular Amstel? I could go for a couple of those right now. that sounds really good1

Snow in Minnesota ! that sucks in May.

97 degrees in Arizona and no air. Sorry Elaine.

Sheilas got the twins and great weather in Alabama! Your the lucky one.....:cool::eek:

:p Since you don't really want to shop, you could stop every third person you see and ask them what famous person you look the most like...the answers could be fun.

FUN? I think it could be very bad for my psyche. Think of the possibilites :eek: LOL

Elaine

Morning everyone. No snow as of yet but rainy and cold. They now say the snow will be overnight. Of course I have twins tickets for tomorrow and will probably freeze different body parts off!:eek: Someone chose today for the schedule coming out, I really hope they win the pool. Everyone have a great day and please post as this is what helps me thru a yucky day like today.

I chose today and I hear Carnival did anounce new dates for the Miracle:D! I don't think they the anounced dates into 2012, however:(. The day isn't over yet..... Maybe a little later!

Bill

I'm still rooting for you Bill! :)

I chose today and I hear Carnival did anounce new dates for the Miracle:D! I don't think they the anounced dates into 2012, however:(. The day isn't over yet..... Maybe a little later!

Bill

come on Carnival!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Is it later yet? Go Java, Go Java

Its kind of like a Aprils Fools joke in May. We have friends doing a 30 MS bike ride today in the Twin Cities. I bet the long underwear under the bike shorts will make quite a fashion statement.:) Cruise time can't come fast enough.

Its kind of like a Aprils Fools joke in May. We have friends doing a 30 MS bike ride today in the Twin Cities. I bet the long underwear under the bike shorts will make quite a fashion statement.:) Cruise time can't come fast enough.

So true, so true. Hope you have a warm good Saturday-off to People's for a pregame breakfast. Lots of hot coffee for Mom.

Archived