Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Good morning Waiters!

Read another thread that mentions the new Magic homeport (my thinking is that once that is announced Carnival will start releasing sail dates into 2012 for the rest of the fleet). Rumor has it that it will be announced in the next couple weeks...our wait may be coming to an end...:D

Joe and I just got back from our week on the Mariner (can't get out of cruise mode for too long) and still no date!!! :mad:

Well, then we will all be fighting over who will book 2nd or 3rd .....:eek::D

Just want to say, don't care if we are 1st or last as long as we are booked!!:D

Good morning all. Hopefully this is the week we get the news.

Does anyone remember what I guessed?? I can't find the thread where I posted a guess:confused::confused:

I sure hope so. Reading all the reviews of the Legend out of Tampa is really tempting but holding out for this group cruise.

:eek: Don't fall weak on us now, Grace...we're just getting to know you...and, besides, we would miss you...

Joe and I just got back from our week on the Mariner (can't get out of cruise mode for too long) and still no date!!! :mad:

I know...can you believe it!?! What's up with that!?!:rolleyes:

Just want to say, don't care if we are 1st or last as long as we are booked!!:D Amen, Sista!

Does anyone remember what I guessed?? I can't find the thread where I posted a guess

Just checked ... your date is June 28

Do I have to start talking to myself again to keep this thread active?? I'm sure as soon as Carnival make the announcement, we won't be able to keep up!

Bill

I think you should start talking to yourself again...it's rather entertaining really. :p :D

Hi All :)

Still cleaning out Carl's Mom's house here in Denver...:cool: Can you say..".I saved everything I ever brought into the house for 47 years ???":eek:... WOW ! Thank God she was very clean and neat ...but there are so many boxes of things...all nicely labeled though..LOL.

Was able to get to computer, so wanted to stop by and say hi....Carl's brother & sister - law- want to join us on this cruise ..they are so funny, I was almost at the point of having to wear 'depends' we've been laughing so much. So they will fit right in.;)

I am going to put their names on the roll call..Michael & Kayleen...catch up with you again soon..hope we have a cruise date by then !

Take care, Terry

Updated Interested List

1. Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

2. Sandy & Jacky (SandyJB)

3. Debbie & Tim (CelticD1 / CelticTim )

4. Bill & Sue (Dhlexpress102 & Candle)

5. MistyRo76

6. Sheila & Stu (golfadj)

7. Grace & Chris (Seguincruiser)

8. Wing2003 (Don & Vicki)

9. Linda & Judie (Wants to be Rich)

10. Doug & Carol (DougD & cd1273)

11. CruzCrazy & DH

12. Bill & Jill (JavaBill & Boxermama)

13. Wess & Sally (sallyb)

14. Elaine & Richard (soazlaney)

15. Bill & Joanne (Billfish)

16. leedm

17. Nicole & George (doggydetailer)

18. Vacruizer

19. Myssie & Linda (MAO)

20. Susan & Joe (mngazer)

21. Myway200766

22. Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

23. mambo110

24. Kissyfur19

25. Got2shop + 4

26. happylady (Kathi & Phil)

27. Regina & Fern (jeaniebelle)

28. cschultz & DH

29. shewolf514

30. Mike & Kim (MikeNKim)

31. Paul (s/vPanacea)

32. Mrs. Squirrel & DH

33. Denise and Mike (dandm)

34. Dan & Ruth (ruthie101)

35. Dave & Lisa (Dave & Lisa)

36. tampabrat22

37. Steve and Elly (sevens237)

38. ava girl 123

39. ladyj3641

40. Dana, Rod & Curtis

41. Mike & Wendy (manmtnmike)

42. Socref124

43. Tom & Karen (Cruisertommyboy)

44. maumekim

45. Anamanxs (Annette & Elmer)

46. lovebelle

47. stillmysty (Chris & Mike)

48. Rick & Bonnie

49. Cheryl & Steve

50. Carl & Terry ( Falcons 07)

51. Lynn & Connie (explodr)

52. Taz

53. Pauser (Holly & Benn)

54. Paul & Bev (diehardpaul)

55. Bleuiz

56. lilcoup

57. Margaret & DH (Chevy57)

58. Scott & Sherri (Hues of Blue)

59. katravel & DH

60. Cindy & Greg (austincici)

61. KfinTx

62. ranger10

63. Jilpo & DH

64. bransworld

65. Marty & Sharon (Zipster16)

66. Bill & Allan (Sassymassey & Postalguy)

77. Bob & Judy (Bobba22)

78. Rob & Barb (Simpleman)

79. Allen (We-Be-Cruisin)

80. Dominic & Gloria (dommer573)

81. Cigarspouse

82. Michael & Kayleen

Good morning Waiters!

Read another thread that mentions the new Magic homeport (my thinking is that once that is announced Carnival will start releasing sail dates into 2012 for the rest of the fleet). Rumor has it that it will be announced in the next couple weeks...our wait may be coming to an end...:D

Seems like Carnival is busy doing the cruise ship shuffle...announcing moves just one itinerary at a time...You may be right that once they announce the Magic homeport, all the others will be set too.

Sheila<---------fingers crossed

Hi Terry...glad you were able to drop by...we will look forward to meeting Michael and Kayleen...you didn't tell them too much about us, did you? We have a friend that wanted to go with us, but our pictures from the Freedom scared him off :eek:...I can't imagine why :rolleyes:...we are so quiet and shy, and ...well, we sometimes seem to just blend into our surroundings.

:p

For those keeping up, here is a new list:

Updated Date-Guessing List:

May 7 - JavaBill (Sooooor-ry! No cigar!)

May 13 - Elaine - soazlaney (Uh...NO! Not today!)

May 17 - Debbie - CelticD1 - (Negatory)

Up today - May 18th - Vacruzier

If for some reason Vacruizer doesn't win, :eek:, we go to....

May 26 - anamanxs

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 1 - Bob - Bobba22

June 7 - Jill

June 10 - JavaBill

June 13 - Denise - dandm

June 15 - Sheila - SheilaS (that's me!)

June 25 - Kathi - Happylady

June 28 - Susan - mngazer

August 17 - Billfish

Sept 13 - Rob - Simpleman

Oct 3 - Grace - sequincruiser

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Good Luck , everybody!! :cool:

Hello gang!

I think everyone figured Java likes to talk to himself so we all stayed clear! ... but was pretty funny Bill!

Susan, how was the Mariner cruise? Any Cabin Crawl while on board? Welcome back!

Terry, 47 years of "STUFF" wow!! Glad to hear we have two more going on the cruise....

Grace, Hang on to your booking! we will know soon... I hope. :(

Don and Lisa, what a nice day finally in Wisconsin.:cool: welcome to the wait....

Sheila, come on! you must know something by now!;):rolleyes: we don't want to wait any longer to find out. darn it!

Well, I picked the 28th of May for the contest. I hope we find out before that however, just in case I win, Whats the prize Sheila? I feel lucky. can you give us a hint?

Thanks Sheila, I knew I could count on you to find my date and start a list. I put my date on the calendar.

My personal Carnival cruise planner just called and I let him have it. Told him to call me when they had a 2012 cruise with Aruba included.....then I asked him for information for Alaska in September 2011 to hold me over for Jan/Feb 2012:rolleyes: Anyone done Alaska in September before? Looking at Seattle roundtrip 9/6 on the Spirit.

Okay, so Joe loved my parrot that I snuck into my suitcase and put it up in the cabin. But what he doesn't know is I bought two:p The other one is in my closet! I have pictures but I can't get them to upload:mad:

May 17 - Debbie - CelticD1 - (Negatory)

Up today - May 18th - Vacruzier

If for some reason Vacruizer doesn't win, :eek:, we go to....

May 26 - anamanxs

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 1 - Bob - Bobba22

June 7 - Jill

June 10 - JavaBill (This one won't count so it probably WILL be the date)

June 13 - Denise - dandm

August 17 - Billfish

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Good Luck , everybody!! :cool:

Just wanted to update that June 10 is not a valid guess...... so if anyone else wants it, feel free to grab it!

Bill

Just saying hello from MN where nice weather has finally arrived.........................and so have the mosquitoes!!!!

still waiting along with everyone else;)

You forgot the ticks!:mad:

I'm not going to let the devil tempt me away from this cruise with all the good reviews of the Legend. I'm just really looking forward to taking my kids on their next cruise. Today they are 14,12, and 10 but can't help to think about how much they'll grow in the next 18 months.:( It goes so fast.

I hope everyone has a great day like we're expecting here in MN. Of course I hope you don't have any mosquitoes or ticks.

I hope everyone has a great day like we're expecting here in MN. Of course I hope you don't have any mosquitoes or ticks.

Very few mosquitoes in Arizona most of the summer, just look out for the scorpions :eek: the bad ones are little flesh colored ones that like to hide in your house.

Happy hump day everyone :)

Elaine

Just wanted to update that June 10 is not a valid guess...... so if anyone else wants it, feel free to grab it!

Bill

Awww, Bill...you silly thing...of course it's a valid guess...This is just a little fun among friends! :cool:

Anyone that has a guess come and go without winning can choose another date.

I haven't decided on a prize yet,Tim...I'll know it when I see it.:p

Hi Myssie! Hi Sally! Hi hues of blue! Glad you dropped in...we love company! :cool:

Grace, you're sure right about children growing up waaaay too fast! And YOU will soon have three teenagers in the house. :eek: (I'm putting you in my daily prayers immediately!)

:D

Elaine, We have all three - mosquitos, ticks, and scorpions...and let's not forget the chiggers! (shudder) And poor little Gabe has already gotten a case of poison ivy!! (makes me itch just to look at it):(

May 17 - Debbie - CelticD1 - (Negatory!)

May 18 - Vacruizer - (That's a big "nada", good buddy!)

Up next - May 26th - anamanxs

If for some reason anamanxs doesn't win, we go to....

May 28 - Tim - CelticTim

May 30 - Lynn - explodr

June 1 - Bob - Bobba22

June 2 - KFinTx

June 7 - Jill

June 10 - JavaBill

June 13 - Denise - dandm

August 17 - Billfish

Oct 1 - Taz - musc2011

Feb 20 - stillmysty

Good Luck , everybody!!

Is it too late to put name on list?

/

/

Hi Medic834. How can it be too late to put your name in for a cruise that doesn't even exist yet? LOL We welcome you to the group. You couldn't have chosen a better group of people (old friends and new friends) to cruise with. Our motto is "The More The Merrier". We are trying to be patient waiting for Carnival to release the dates for 2012. There is a post that has the latest list of "waiters" some posts back. If you want to find it and add your name. We have some nurses in this group but I think you are our first medic. :)

Elaine

I think the list is on page 21

Is it too late to put name on list?

/

Heck no its not to late. In fact we have a side poll going guessing when Carnival will give the release date for this possible cruise.

By the way, I was a Army medic from 90-96. It was easier than being a stay at home Mom.:rolleyes:

Archived