Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

BOOKED

With all this football talk I have an idea! Since we'll be cruising Super Bowl Sunday, we can meet for the game and wear our favorite college or pro team T-shirts. I'll give you a hint...Florida State Seminoles and the Miami Dolphins (though, I do like the Cleveland Browns - my hometown and Phil loves the Dallas Cowboys):rolleyes:

Emailed Johna last night and she responded today. She commented on the size of the group! WOO-HOO!! She also said she wishes she could join us, but January through March is their busy season and no vacations are allowed. I told her we could start a campaign to allow her to join us!! ... LOL

YEA Kathi! AT Least we agreee on the Pro, I can join you with the Dophins! I hope Pat White is Ok and gets to play this year! Tell phil, I am sorry I cannot do the Cowboys! OR the Skins - even if it is my birthplace. Neat Idea!

Maybe Johna can go back to Carnival and tell them we need some more goodies! At least Strawberry and bubbly would be good...... I would say this is probably a record without even posting the rates!

Thanks for the DANCERS, they are GREAT:D

Joan

DITTO!!! Love them!! :cool:

BOOKED

With all this football talk I have an idea! Since we'll be cruising Super Bowl Sunday, we can meet for the game and wear our favorite college or pro team T-shirts. I'll give you a hint...Florida State Seminoles and the Miami Dolphins (though, I do like the Cleveland Browns - my hometown and Phil loves the Dallas Cowboys)

LOL!! Good idea! We're Manning Fans - doesn't matter which one... It all started with Daddy Manning back when he was at Ol' Miss. Walter is from MS...hence the Manning Mania. :rolleyes::D

We've got some serious football fans in the group...They even go to the games when it is raining or, :eek:,...snowing!! I have to admit, there is nothing more electric than being at a game...live and in person...but I want the perfect autumn day...slight breeze, a little overcast, 70 degrees...and, oh yeah, 50 yard line tickets would be nice. :p

Sheila

Boas and tiaras are one of the signature features of a Rockin Waiter! :D

It started as a fun way to recognize one another at the meet and greet(s) and it kinda took on a life of it's own! The ladies (and any men BRAVE enough ;) ) wear their boas and tiaras for all the "special" occasions onboard...embarkation, the meet and greets of course, Red Dress/Duds night, etc..

By the end of the cruise the ship is filled with feathers! :p

mmmmmK, while i don't think i will participate, thank you for answering the question, lol.;)

I just want to take a minute to say

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!

to all the lucky people that got booked today for the

ROCKIN' MIRACLE "Wait"er's CC CRUISE!!!

And don't worry, we aren't going anywhere until everyone that is waiting on Johna to get back with them, and everyone that has to wait a little while , to get officially booked. We want YOU! :cool:

Sheila<-----------so proud to be a member of the best CC groups e-ver!! :)

LOL!! Good idea! We're Manning Fans - doesn't matter which one... It all started with Daddy Manning back when he was at Ol' Miss. Walter is from MS...hence the Manning Mania. :rolleyes::D

We've got some serious football fans in the group...They even go to the games when it is raining or, :eek:,...snowing!! I have to admit, there is nothing more electric than being at a game...live and in person...but I want the perfect autumn day...slight breeze, a little overcast, 70 degrees...and, oh yeah, 50 yard line tickets would be nice. :p

Sheila

The Mannings are GREAT and the Colts are my second Pro team. My boss is a UT fans so I saw and met Petyon whild he was at UT; he was a class guy! So, looks like the Super Bowl will be interesting no matter who is playing!

Sheila

well sheila, we can agree on manning, even though he's a volunteer, he is most definately one of my most favorite players since aikman, if not my favorite. i didnt even realize we were sailing during the big game, i might re-book for february.

(not really);)

Die hard Skins fan here! Season ticket holder so games in December can be a bit chilly!!! The way the Skins have been playing recently the tailgate party has become the highlight of the day. :) We have really stepped it up too... not just brats and beer for us! We have even done hard shell crabs (with crab races in the parking lot beforehand) and deep fried turkey! It's all about the tailgate party!!!

Go Skins!

Off to work for me...yeah, I work weekends :(

Well, how come no one has mentioned Wisconsin or the Green Bay Packers? :( Packers are going all the way this year. ;) I think y'all will be watching and be rootin for the packers! Maybe not... :eek: but, since everyone else is talking football I had to add my thoughts. We are die hard packer fans and would love to see our old quarterback trader, the Vikings Brett Favre come back and finish his career with a huge lose to the Packers. Anyway had to add my two cents. lol And Grace, Boo to the Vikings! :rolleyes:

Our group will definately be taking over the Aft Lido area for the meet and greets. I just want to know who is going to save all the lounge chairs for us by the pool each day?

Has anyone mentioned what a great ship the Miracle is? Love the Spirit class.

Have a great weekend everyone!

More of a CFL (Canadian Football League) fan here but since 2005 when Katrina hit I became a Saints fans and it paid off for me this year....Go Saints!!!!! to repeat.

Does Miracle have a jumbo tran? How awesome to watch Superbowl on lido deck!!!

Wow this is going to be a great group, look forward to the next year and a half;)

Does Miracle have a jumbo tran? How awesome to watch Superbowl on lido deck!!!

)

No it does not. But, we can surely take over (Maguire's Bar) Miracles sports bar.

The jumbos trons are on the Conquest class of ships. :(

Destiny has one and its not a Conquest ship. If Farve plays and stays healthy, this might be the Vikings year! Have no idea how Texas will do now that McCoy is gone. No matter whose playing after a few DODs it won't matter.:D

SO glad we don't have to play the annual "Guess if Favre will play next season" game any more! :p

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Bummer I thought I read they where starting to put them on all the ships. Well they have a year and a half to get one installed;)

Yes, we should all write them and tell them that. We expect one and when does the Miracle go in for her breauty down time, they could do it then! Afterall, they have 609 days!

Yes, we should all write them and tell them that. We expect one and when does the Miracle go in for her breauty down time, they could do it then! Afterall, they have 609 days!

Are any of our Canadian Friend near Thunder Bay, have a friend there!

Drinking a beer, watching the Rockers video. Got a cruise booked with the best group ever. It doesn't get any better than this.

Happy Memorial Day everyone. Remember those who served for OUR Freedom

Marty and Sharon

Exactly how I feel Marty

I have sent an email to Johna so I will "wait" to hear from her! However, we are ready to book!

As for those who have not done a group cruise, don't hesitate. You can participate in all, some or none of the activities. We had not participated in a group cruise prior to sailing with the "Miracle Waiters". I had been reading all the postings, but had some reservations as it seemed to be all couples and friends traveling together. It was my BFF and I doing our annual girls get away cruise along with 2 other friends, and we didn't want to be considered the odd persons out! I made my first post expressing that concern, and in return was welcomed with open arms within minutes! I was amazed.:) We had plenty of time to spend with the people we came with, but met up with the "Waiters" at other times, while our other travel companions went their own way. It was fantastic! We participated with our tiaras and boas. We arrived at the hotel right as Sheila, Walter, Sandy and Jacky had checked in. There were hugs all around. From that point on, where ever we went, we ran into someone or another just to say hi or sit and talk for awhile about what happened during the day. We participated in the red duds night, had t-shirts, went to the cocktail party (albeit a little late:o) and hosted a cabin for the cabin crawl. We had a blast! We were not part of the Rockers cruise, but we plan on being there for the Rockin' Miracle Waiters 2012 cruise. We'll be the ones with boas and tiaras on!

Feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns. Anyone who has been with either of these groups, will be more than happy to help out!

See you in Jan, 2012:D

Linda

Thanks so much Linda, you said it perfect. I just highlighted a few points. Carol and I have met some of our best friends from all over the country on cruises. My good friend Bill (DHL, who I met on a cruise) found this group for the Jan 09 "Waiters" Cruise. Linda pretty much said it all, but it's really hard to describe in words though. On the "Waiters" cruise we hardly posted on CC at all, but when we arrived at the hotel in Ft Lauderdale and went to the meet and greet, we were welcomed right into the group. We did participate in most of activities, but didn't spend a lot of time with people from the group. But always a friendly familiar face on the ship. You go at your own pace. There have been some pepole who have chatted with us on CC that we have never met, and some you see, talk to, and participate in activities with everyday. We also came away from that cruise with the greatest new friends, and met so many more on the "Rockers" cruise.

So to sum it up here without taking up too much space. Chat, ask questions, answer questions. I also want to say WELCOME to all of our new friends. If you are booked please check our our fan page on Facebook. The link is below.

I don't know how I am going to go a whole 3 days without you guys. Richard is on his way to pick me up. We are going to the mountains for the week-end and we don't have cell service there let alone internet. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day week-end and remember to lift a drink (booze or not) :rolleyes:to all our men and women in uniform who keep us safe.

Enjoy

Elaine:)

WOW Elaine, that's a tough one. have a great trip

I agree Annette, who do we call...:D

Do we know if Miracle goes it for a spit and polish before we cruise?

Nope I am not near Thunder Bay, I am just a bit north of Buffalo.

I agree Annette, who do we call...:D

John Heald seems to be the go-to man these days, for everything from meeting rooms to shirts! LOL!!

I think we can leave all those pee-anty problems for John, we gotta find someone that can handle the BIG stuff - like jumbo trans! :D:D

Time for the Official Saturday Countdown! :D

Only 87 Saturdays left to WAIT til we ROCK the Miracle in 2012!

I love it I am the queen of countdowns in my house, I can tell you how many sleeps till anything big happening in our household:D

Archived