Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Time for the Official Saturday Countdown! :D

Only 87 Saturdays left to WAIT til we ROCKthe Miracle in 2012!

87 !?! Is that all!?! Yikes! I've got to start packing! :o:p

I am thinking about getting the "cruise box" out already! :p I don't want to forget anything important at the last minute. :D

OMG........ checked out my cruise drawer...missing the Tiara...called my friend who borrowed it...she let her 4 year old play with it:eek: Now it is semi-destroyed:cool: I need to do some Tiara shopping !

The boas are safe though:)

Terry

I think I have a boa in the cat show suitcase, but it's not fat like the ones I see you have. And no tiara for sure. Any special color, not really a red person have too much pink in the cheeks thing!

I feel a trip to Pidgeon Forge might be needed, they have tons of Tiara's! And I haven't been to the Scrapbook Store in awhile!

I love it I am the queen of countdowns in my house, I can tell you how many sleeps till anything big happening in our household:D

Kim was our sleep counter, she always let us know how many sleeps there were. Days don't count if you don't sleep! :D

You are right Kim, I guess the cruise is over and I need to get back to the Southbeach and Wii. It's been hard to get the moviation back since I got back, a new reason! A Sunshine cruise......

Wow, but 87 pounds, I haven't been that low in 20 years. I could definetly do half of that for a goal and you would blow away if you lost that much! :p

Are any of our Canadian Friend near Thunder Bay, have a friend there!

no sorry we are several miles south east almost to Montreal Quebec,

87 Saturday's:eek: I think like some of you I had better start checking things over,;)

Joan:)

We are waiting to book this cruise we just waiting for some pricing then we will book next week. We live a little further north then the people who live north of Buffalo near Toronto

Hey there one and two, glad you are coming, our last cruise with these Guys we celebrated their Honeymoon with them, lots of "FUN",

Mark just remember if you get an invite to Joan & Ken's Balcony never mind that you want the steak at the dining room, there will be pizza , beer, and a" SURPRISE" choclate covered strawberries and champange:D;)

OMG........ checked out my cruise drawer...missing the Tiara...called my friend who borrowed it...she let her 4 year old play with it:eek: Now it is semi-destroyed:cool: I need to do some Tiara shopping !

The boas are safe though:)

Terry

Oh well, it's always fun to go tiara shopping anyway! :p

I think I have a boa in the cat show suitcase, but it's not fat like the ones I see you have. And no tiara for sure. Any special color, not really a red person have too much pink in the cheeks thing!

I feel a trip to Pidgeon Forge might be needed, they have tons of Tiara's! And I haven't been to the Scrapbook Store in awhile!

Boas can be any color (or colour if you prefer.. :p ) you want! And I think it's time you bought yourself a nice, big, poofy one! We ladies deserve it! :D

Boas can be any color (or colour if you prefer.. :p ) you want! And I think it's time you bought yourself a nice, big, poofy one! We ladies deserve it! :D

I need to go Tiara Shopping too... I think my head is growing... my is starting to hurt and make me have a headache....just one question... am I suppose to take it off between cruises???:rolleyes:

Boy I had a busy day at work and look what happens. :D I don't know how I am going to go a whole 3 days without you guys. Richard is on his way to pick me up. We are going to the mountains for the week-end and we don't have cell service there let alone internet. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day week-end and remember to lift a drink (booze or not) :rolleyes:to all our men and women in uniform who keep us safe.

Enjoy

Elaine:)

Hey Girl...

I know what you mean.......

I have been swamped with work and travel for work... I think I am about to miss the whole month of June in Alabama..YUK... work travel is not nearly as much fun as Play Travel.... and the two darling grandson's are keeping me busy.. my Baby Girl just graduated Nursing school... and Got a JOB... We officially have a Registered Nurse...(hope for my old age)...now she wants to start planning her wedding.... it's always something.... I thought I would just jump in and check in with everyone for a second... now off to work outside while it's pretty.. gotta love this Alabama weather... Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun...

Oh well, it's always fun to go tiara shopping anyway! :p

I found several tiaras in a little shop in our mall here in Yankton. Need to learn why you all wear them but sounds like fun.

Am bringing 2 daughter in laws with us so i may have to look into 3.

Hey there one and two, glad you are coming, our last cruise with these Guys we celebrated their Honeymoon with them, lots of "FUN",

Mark just remember if you get an invite to Joan & Ken's Balcony never mind that you want the steak at the dining room, there will be pizza , beer, and a" SURPRISE" choclate covered strawberries and champange:D;)

i think mark is still upset aboot(:p) his missed steak.

We had looked at doing the Miracle in 2011 (with Cruise Critic)....

BUT I think that we are going to stay closer to home in Jan and Feb 2011 since the Triumph prices are looking sooo good.

Since we have the budget buster (Princess British Isles) set for June 2011....perhaps we will have recovered enough to do the Miracle in 2012!!

I want to go to Aruba!!!

Annette, I actually only want to lose 50 so in 87 weeks I should be able to do that:rolleyes:

I am sure you can do, that is about what I want to lose also! We will have to support each other. I did Ok on the cruise only gained 4 and have lost of that. So far I have lost 30 since Jan so not so bad, want to lose 50 - 60 more. With my age I would be afraid to lose anymore than that. :confused:

I am sure you can do, that is about what I want to lose also! We will have to support each other. I did Ok on the cruise only gained 4 and have lost of that. So far I have lost 30 since Jan so not so bad, want to lose 50 - 60 more. With my age I would be afraid to lose anymore than that. :confused:

Good for you, I am sure we can do it!!!

I need to go Tiara Shopping too... I think my head is growing... my is starting to hurt and make me have a headache....just one question... am I suppose to take it off between cruises???:rolleyes:
ROFL!!!! (shhhh - don't answer her ... she looks so cute in it when she's weeding the flowers:p)

I found several tiaras in a little shop in our mall here in Yankton. Need to learn why you all wear them but sounds like fun.

Am bringing 2 daughter in laws with us so i may have to look into 3.

Our excuse to wear them is so we will recognize each other when we cross paths at embarkation and on the ship that first day. It really works and it's lots of fun...altho one lady told us last time that she thought we were just a bunch of Floozies! :eek: And then she reared her head back and laughed and laughed. I still smile when I think about her. :p

Then we wear them on the ship whenever the mood strikes us. Some wear them on Red Duds Night. (we'll get into that in more detail as time goes on) Some wear them to the cocktail party and/or the meet & greets.

We had looked at doing the Miracle in 2011 (with Cruise Critic)....

BUT I think that we are going to stay closer to home in Jan and Feb 2011 since the Triumph prices are looking sooo good.

Since we have the budget buster (Princess British Isles) set for June 2011....perhaps we will have recovered enough to do the Miracle in 2012!!

I want to go to Aruba!!!

Woo-Hoo! Another southerner! We need some more normal-talking people in this bunch! ;)

AND I have heard talk that the Waiters want to fill up the Legends show...AND I've heard that you could help with that!

Sheila<------------says that Mark needs to sneak his steak out of the dining room before heading to Joan & Ken's balcony - holler if you need someone to run blocker for you :p

Sheila, I hope Mark sees this as they almost missed their Wedding celebration for those of us that could not make it to their wedding so we will celebrate their 2 year anniversay on this cruise,;)

lots of fun to be had so I see

Hi Joan and Mike I loved the pizza, champagne and strawberries thank you very very much. Even though I missed my steak dinner this party meant a lot more thanx thanx thanks. PS our anniversary is on Feb 13Th.

Got to go the hockey game is starting Go Chicago

Boas,Tiaras, and the Safety Drill

2 years ago on the Miracle :)

SandySheilaBrendaSandra-MG-2009.jpg

Jan23-Feb12009MIracleCruise-SB-D-2.jpg

We did not know these people, but they were waiving at us, so we waived back...been friends ever since!!

Jan23-Feb12009-MIracleWaiterCrui-1.jpg

where are the Guys boas and tieras;):confused:

Weeeeellll....I have to admit that not only was this our first group cruise, the Guys had only heard about what we had planned...and they only listened with half an ear :rolleyes:...So. They were a bit shell shocked for a little while. :eek: Didn't take them long to get into the spirit of things tho...(as you can see from the picture in my siggy.) :p

Sheila<-------------wants to remind everyone that all this group stuff is strictly voluntary...we're not snobby...you don't have wear glamorous things to participate in our activities! :)

Archived