Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Good morning Rockin Waiters!

It's another beautiful day here in SE WI...hope y'all are enjoying a nice day as well...although I think I've heard talk about snow for some of our friends to the north! :eek:

I also wanted to add my thanks to all the vets past and present that have fought and sacrificed to protect us and our freedoms.

Good morning to my fellow cruisers!!!! Another sleep closer to cruisin'...need one of those dancing smileys.

No snow here we are in the middle of a bit of a heat wave. I do believe however that I heard snow for Alberta but I could be wrong.

Wahoo gotta add boas and tiara's to the cruise shopping list. Any reason to shop is a good one.

Same here. I always love cruise shopping.

On the Dream I wore a big pink sun hat one of my DILs bought for me.(to long to explain) I was reconized from the time I got to the airport. Was fun.

Is it too soon to start discussing shore excursions? :p

I'm sure I'm not the only that has been checking out the ports of call boards. Not much info out there for La Romana DR. Anyone find much elsewhere?

Well Today in Alabama is is Sun-less... but a bit cooler so I am working inside and out... getting nothing completely accomplished.... Do a few clothes inside... mulch some flowers outside... back in to do some dishes.... then outside to water the flowers... back inside to vacuum... you get the picture....:D

Sorry you don't have any sunshine Sandy...come on over by us...we have plenty for a change! :D

Planting more flowers today... and loving the nice weather!

Can't wait til we have our "Official" forum so we can start organizing all the activities and sharing shore excursion/port info easily. I'm really curious about opinions from those that have visitied Aruba, Curasau and DR. We have to wait a while for reviews to come out for this itinerary. Does anyone know when the first sailing is? Sometime this fall I think?

OK, back outside...the flowers are calling... :cool:

Good morning to my fellow cruisers!!!! Another sleep closer to cruisin'...need one of those dancing smileys.

No snow here we are in the middle of a bit of a heat wave. I do believe however that I heard snow for Alberta but I could be wrong.

How about a chicken today! medachick.gif

See he has his shades ready!

Woo-Hoo! Another southerner! We need some more normal-talking people in this bunch! ;)

AND I have heard talk that the Waiters want to fill up the Legends show...AND I've heard that you could help with that!

Woo hoo...indeed I can!!! :D

Whew...had to come inside and take a break from all that sunshine! It's 90 something out there! Unheard of for May. You were right MikenKim, poor Bill and Allan are getting snow in Calgary! :eek: Don't we have a few other folks from that part of Canada? Sorry about the snow, I think I would faint...

So we are filling up the Legends show! Awesome! :D You won't catch me up there but I'll be cheering from the front row! :)

I love kareokee....cant spell it however:p. However, I am a spectator and cheerer person. There is not enough smirnoff or pina colodas on the ship to make me get up and sing:eek: We do love going however, pretty much every night on the ship we will be there or the piano bar.

I have been to Grand Turk before, we rented those golf carts and toured the island. They where in pretty bad shape however and not sure I would do it again but we had fun. There is a pool area right at the port that was alot of fun. We will most likely just hang out there.

DD has been to the Dominican and did a ATV adventure that she loved so we will look into that.

Not sure about the other ports as we have never been to any of them before. I do have friends that go to Curocoa (sp) a few times a year for diving. They love it there.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Hope we get our "official" page soon.

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday

Been checking this cruise out for awhile on Carnival and happen to pop in here today and saw this thread so my thinking is that it's meant to be!

Sent off email to Sheila for rates on balcony. Think we will take advantage of low deposit since we don't really care where we are as long as we're on a ship!

We cruise yearly, but have never been involved with a group and the more I read the more exciting it sounds..something new and exciting..

We are in SE AL and enjoy being able to drive to the ports in FL. If we had to fly I just don't think we would cruise once a year. We tried Fantasy out of Mobile in Dec since Mobile is only 2 hours away and while that was really nice, 5 days just doesn't do it for us!

Looking forward to getting to know this group and getting my confirmed from Johnan next week!

Shirley

Been checking this cruise out for awhile on Carnival and happen to pop in here today and saw this thread so my thinking is that it's meant to be!

Sent off email to Sheila for rates on balcony. Think we will take advantage of low deposit since we don't really care where we are as long as we're on a ship!

We cruise yearly, but have never been involved with a group and the more I read the more exciting it sounds..something new and exciting..

We are in SE AL and enjoy being able to drive to the ports in FL. If we had to fly I just don't think we would cruise once a year. We tried Fantasy out of Mobile in Dec since Mobile is only 2 hours away and while that was really nice, 5 days just doesn't do it for us!

Looking forward to getting to know this group and getting my confirmed from Johnan next week!

Shirley

just so you know, the only rooms available to the crimson tide fans are located in the engine room. go gators!!:D

Hi everybody!

Finally home from work and now MY weekend begins! Wish I had a fancy DOD but a Miller Lite will have to do tonight. I am too tired to get fancy!

I have to go shopping for my sisters b'day tomorrow and I think I'll keep an eye out for boas and a tiara!! It's great to come home from a long hot day and catch up on all the posts! Looking forward to getting to know y'all!!

By the way, can cowboys fans go in the engine room too? :D

Welcome aboard Shirley! We are honored that you picked our thread to make your very first post on Cruise Critic! :) Also happy that you want to join our little group! Just a heads up, soon we should have a new thread and forum to post in, get to know each other and keep up with everyone. Once that is up and running we can get a little more organized with the group stuff and excursion planning. Keep checking this thread for more details.

PS...don't listen to Newt98... :p

welcome Shirley, it will be great when we are all set up,

Sheila is doing a great job,

now don't pick on Mike(newt98);)

had a busy Sunday with Friends over we BBQ stuffed salmon and boy were they GOOD, had a cloudy and sunny day but no rain

I am the same with Kareokee(sp) but Mike & Rhonda do join in on stage and I do the pics and cheer you all on, man if I sang the ship would be em:opty,

Joan:)

Archived