Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Ya'll (1st Waiters) know I thought Dean was shy and then he suprised me and enjoyed meeting everyone. He usually doesn't get excited about any of our trips until we're about there. I was telling him all about this cruise and he's already excited and it's ONLY 87 Saturdays out :) He did become concerned when I mentioned that Super Bowl Sunday was on the ship. The last time was when we were flying home so I assured him this would be MUCH better :D

Phyllis

Hey Mike (News98) - I hear Gator fans make good shark bait!!! jk But at least you are not a Vol or Hawkeye fan! We follow Bama football, Memphis Tiger basketball, and Central Florida Softball. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and Mike is a Packers fan. Denise

Itsalljimmysfault - How long have you been a Redskin fan? Were you a fan in the Theismann era? Denise

I have been a Skins fan forever..it's my mom's fault!! She taught me the game and told me that Sonny was better than Billy!! And yes I was at the game when LT broke Theismans leg..ugh! But better than being home and watching the replay 500 times!!! :eek:

Oh that's it MikeNKim.... rub it in!! :) YES, not only did we have snow, we had BLIZZARDS yesterday. UGH! It's a bit better this afternoon but I hope that we've seen the last of snow for the winter. It makes the countdown all that sweeter ;)

Tracey

Good morning to my fellow cruisers!!!! Another sleep closer to cruisin'...need one of those dancing smileys.

No snow here we are in the middle of a bit of a heat wave. I do believe however that I heard snow for Alberta but I could be wrong.

We've been to Aruba twice before (it is our fav place in the world!!) and the first trip we did horseback riding and ATV's at Rancho Diamari (I think) They were great! But that was in '04, so i'm not sure how things are now. After that we spent the evening at Carlos & Charlie's, which no longer exists. We nearly missed the ship having so much fun there!! The last time we were there we were going to rent mopeds and tour the island but ended up getting off of the ship later than we planned and they were sold out so we cabbed it to the beach and enjoyed the beautiful powder white sand in front of the Marriott for the day. Our ship was only in port until about 5:00 or so, so we didn't get to party much, although we paid a little visit to Iguana Joes :) I think this time we'll do the mopeds.

Tracey

Sorry you don't have any sunshine Sandy...come on over by us...we have plenty for a change! :D

Planting more flowers today... and loving the nice weather!

Can't wait til we have our "Official" forum so we can start organizing all the activities and sharing shore excursion/port info easily. I'm really curious about opinions from those that have visitied Aruba, Curasau and DR. We have to wait a while for reviews to come out for this itinerary. Does anyone know when the first sailing is? Sometime this fall I think?

OK, back outside...the flowers are calling... :cool:

Hey Mike (News98) - I hear Gator fans make good shark bait!!! jk But at least you are not a Vol or Hawkeye fan! We follow Bama football, Memphis Tiger basketball, and Central Florida Softball. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and Mike is a Packers fan. Denise

i coach the packers, 6th grade, lol.

Hi everybody!

Finally home from work and now MY weekend begins! Wish I had a fancy DOD but a Miller Lite will have to do tonight. I am too tired to get fancy!

I have to go shopping for my sisters b'day tomorrow and I think I'll keep an eye out for boas and a tiara!! It's great to come home from a long hot day and catch up on all the posts! Looking forward to getting to know y'all!!

By the way, can cowboys fans go in the engine room too? :D

but then i would be there too!

I have been a Skins fan forever..it's my mom's fault!! She taught me the game and told me that Sonny was better than Billy!! And yes I was at the game when LT broke Theismans leg..ugh! But better than being home and watching the replay 500 times!!! :eek:

i was one of the ones that got to see it 500 times.:(

Mike does Karaoke John Travolta or was it Olivia Newton John I cant remember. Mike its my turn to pick on you EH! lol

i did olivia, it's on youtube ya know.

sharks can't handle us! but they do just fine with the elephants!

I will be there and maybe we can share a few

Joan;)

oh joan, you have so many people to share with, how will you do it?:D

Oh that's it MikeNKim.... rub it in!! :) YES, not only did we have snow, we had BLIZZARDS yesterday. UGH! It's a bit better this afternoon but I hope that we've seen the last of snow for the winter. It makes the countdown all that sweeter ;)

Tracey

OMG Tracey, I didn't think you had blizzards. WOW, hope you have seen the last of it. BTW I got a sunburn yesterday;)

Happy Memorial Day to all! This is the week we will have our official thread! I hope.:)

Welcome again to all the new posters, lurkers and people considering this cruise!

Good luck to all while booking this week. I think Johna again will have her hands full this week. :cool: congrats to everyone booked also......

Thanks Sheila for posting all the boa and tiara pics. lots of memories.:)

Who has a pic of Marty wearing a tiara. I think he would kill if someone posted it!:D

Hope y'all have a great week........

Happy Memorial to all. Crazy week for Chuck and I. Our oldest son is having his marriage Blessed in the church on saturday, like a wedding, and several family members coming in from Colorado friday. Will be hectic. Well only working 3 1/2 days should help.

We told our oldest son about this cruise yesterday. He and his family are excited. Told them lets get thru the Blessing then cruise stuff.

Sent an email to our other son and his fiancee' in Greeley, Colorado. It was kind of cryptic to make him think. Will be funny to see how long it takes them to figure out we are taking them on a cruise. Hopefully not to long.

Hope all enjoy their holiday and are safe.

Whew...had to come inside and take a break from all that sunshine! It's 90 something out there! Unheard of for May.

Yea it's a lot different when it's 90 Degrees and your working verse sitting on the deck of the ship with a frost Cocktail..... I vote the SHIP....I still wish Jacky had been born Rich instead of so good looking....sighhhhhhhhhh

Good morning Miracle Waiters! :)

Looks like I have some catching up to do...

Phyllis...we can't wait to see you and Mr. Shy again! :D

Denise...tell Mike we want to sit next to him while we watch the Packers in the Super Bowl in 2012! Maybe some of that Bingo luck will rub off and help us win!

Lizzzzys...sorry about the snow! I also heard talk of hail?? What is going on up there? Is this typical weather for y'all? Thanks for the info on Aruba! I'm thinking this will probably be a beach stop for us but we like to explore our options.

deborahjo...sounds like a very busy week! Congrats to your son on his marriage blessing! Have you heard back from your other son yet? LOL Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long...but then that's what this cruise is all about, the WAITING! :p

Sandy...You know, when it comes to good looking men like ours

it's a weakness...we just can't help it! If we want to be rich we'll just have to keep playing the lottery! ;)

Good morning Miracle Waiters! :)

Sandy...You know, when it comes to good looking men like ours

it's a weakness...we just can't help it! If we want to be rich we'll just have to keep playing the lottery! ;)

You know Deb it is hard to find Ugly SlumLords....:eek:

Archived