Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

happy memorial day y'all!!!

Finally some more Southerners... Although after a day or so together... all of our wonderful Northerners, Easterners, Westerner Friends/Family all start to sound like me and Sheila a little bit.... That's why we love them so...... :)

I am thinking when they all get back from their cruises their family and co-workers are bound to hear a little bit of that southern drawl...melted in with those Northern accents....:D

Ya'll (1st Waiters) know I thought Dean was shy and then he suprised me and enjoyed meeting everyone. He usually doesn't get excited about any of our trips until we're about there. I was telling him all about this cruise and he's already excited and it's ONLY 87 Saturdays out :) He did become concerned when I mentioned that Super Bowl Sunday was on the ship. The last time was when we were flying home so I assured him this would be MUCH better :D

Phyllis

Hey Mike (News98) - I hear Gator fans make good shark bait!!! jk But at least you are not a Vol or Hawkeye fan! We follow Bama football, Memphis Tiger basketball, and Central Florida Softball. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and Mike is a Packers fan. Denise

Hey Gals...Its great to see yall on the boards... Hey maybe we can get a Mississippi trip going before the end of the year or yall could all come see us.... Hey this year is J's 50th... in October.... we are gonna have a Barn Party.... maybe yall could come see us.... Lots of Food of course...!!!

OMG! I have got it bad! Just got back from the party store to shop for my sister's 50th b'day. What do you suppose I bought? That's right...I am the proud owner of a brand new boa!! 607 days to go and I am shopping.....WOOHOO!! :D

Wahooo love it!!!

OMG! I have got it bad! Just got back from the party store to shop for my sister's 50th b'day. What do you suppose I bought? That's right...I am the proud owner of a brand new boa!! 607 days to go and I am shopping.....WOOHOO!! :D

Congratulations! How does it look?? Now try not to wear it out before the cruise! :p

607 days...is that all? You better hurry up and get your tiara too!

Congratulations! How does it look?? Now try not to wear it out before the cruise! :p

This group is so addictive !!! :D Carl's brother Mike, and sister in law Kayleen have just booked !!! :)We are so psyched...they are a 'ton of fun'. Now we have to get them on the roll call. I warned them, once you start chatting here, you can't stop!:eek:

Terry

I will only wear it on special occassions :rolleyes: It is hanging on the wall in the 'cruise room' and I will smile every time I look at it :D

Happy Memorial to all. Crazy week for Chuck and I. Our oldest son is having his marriage Blessed in the church on saturday, like a wedding, and several family members coming in from Colorado friday. Will be hectic. Well only working 3 1/2 days should help.

We told our oldest son about this cruise yesterday. He and his family are excited. Told them lets get thru the Blessing then cruise stuff.

Sent an email to our other son and his fiancee' in Greeley, Colorado. It was kind of cryptic to make him think. Will be funny to see how long it takes them to figure out we are taking them on a cruise. Hopefully not to long.

Hope all enjoy their holiday and are safe.

Congratulations on your son's 'Marriage Blessing'...I know how special that is.:)

My brother-in -law and sister-in-law ( Mike & Kayleen) just booked and they are from Thornton , CO. We just came back from there after my MIL's funeral. They are not too far from your son. Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful family group on this cruise !

Terry

That's GREAT!!! What color??? Do you have a Tiara yet?? Ebay is a great place to shop for Tiara's....

BOOKED

Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

Jacky & Sandy (sandyjb)

Braxton & Sandy

Terry & Carl ( Falcons07) 7111

Elaine & Richard (Soazlaney) Dana, Rod & Curtis

Annette & Elmer (Anamanxs)

Bill & Jill ( Javacruiser & Boxermama)

Bill & Joanne ( Billfish )

Doug (DougD) & Carol (CD1273)

Marty (Zipster16) and Sharon

Grace & Chris plus Clarissa (15), Kristen (13), and Jacob (11) (seguincrusier)

Tim & Debbie (CelticTim & CelticD1)

Susan & Joe (Mngazer)

Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

Mike and Kim (MikeNKim)

Denise and Mike (dandm)

Lisa & David (keystonemama & Hot Tub Cowboy)

Joan & Ken (sailorwife)

Mike, Rhonda, plus Ashley & Nicole (newt98)

Tracey & Ron (Lizzzys)

Chuck and Debbie (waldocruiser1 & deborahjo) + 5

(Ben, Katrina, Fernando, Pat, Kendra)

Alison & some lucky friend maybe(JaneyLynn)

Ann and Mike (itsalljimmysfault)

Cindy and Greg (austincici)

Kathi & Phil (happylady)

Mike & Kayleen

Don't Forget to go to' Cruise Fellows .....com' and post your picture !

This is to funny. I just realized I have a black and white boa. Have had for several years. Got it in my sons school colors and wore at football games.

Have not heard from son yet. He is out of school for the summer so I have no idea how long it will take him to check his computer. His final year. He is a music education major and graduates next may. Thank goodness. Five years is long enough.

That's GREAT!!! What color??? Do you have a Tiara yet?? Ebay is a great place to shop for Tiara's....

I'll keep the color a surprise and just say it was EXACTLY what I was looking for! I'm gonna try to hold off a bit on tiara shopping....need to spread out the excitement! :D

I will only wear it on special occassions :rolleyes: It is hanging on the wall in the 'cruise room' and I will smile every time I look at it :D

Special occasions!?!:eek: Uh-ho! With 607 days to go before we cruise, you will probably have to get another one before we leave...

I know I did with my first one....After each "special occasion", Walter spit feathers for hours! :rolleyes: ;) :p

Hi All,

Now what to you consider a Southern? I do believe my grandmammy raised me to be a Southern lady with my fine Southern manners and all! I do drink only iced tea and lemonaid none of the wild soda stuff for me, I don't care if the inventor of that Pepper stuff had a place right over over yonder on fishing hole. :eek: He just came in take advange of our fine Southern hospitality! :D Or that stuff just over the way in Franklin County I know my friends have heard of. ("During Prohibition, local wits named Franklin County the "Moonshine Capital of the World," a name trumpeted today by the local chamber of commerce, although it is still being made commonly in the area"). But, don't worry I only get the good stuff for my "Rum Balls" - the little ole ladies in the white house with picket fence - shh! it a secret ya know!

Actually, never really thought about it until I was my last cruise when 3 people asked me where I was from and I told them SW VA! They said I had an accent - as I said I was surprized! You know we really don't think we talk any different than any one else! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh today, really needed it.

Happy Memorial Day to all..... May we all remember the many loved and missed this day of Honor!

flagcross.gif

Special occasions!?!:eek: Uh-ho! With 607 days to go before we cruise, you will probably have to get another one before we leave...

I know I did with my first one....After each "special occasion", Walter spit feathers for hours! :rolleyes: ;) :p

Just WHAT are you and Walter doing with that Boa ???:eek::

Well, back from Orlando and I see a little "Gator" smack's been goin on! I just hope this cruise is a great as on Freedom 2 wks ago, we had a "Gator" kicker on board and I got to try on his "Championship" ring! Last year I got to hug Tebow on my 20th anniversary while out dancing in a club, so hubby had to take me for our 21st to the caribbean and I still found a "Gator", ha,ha! (and it was a Clemson fan who introduced me)

Had a great time in Orlando, hubby was picked (no less, because he stood up w/that cowboy hat again) to act on stage @ the Raider of the Lost Ark show and when asked where he from of course he and us yelled the Gator chomp! I'm think'n blue & orange boa???;) DH & I ate & drank at a little British pub that had superb ribs and a lemonade & tequila (Pepe Lopez) OMG, only took 2 and was feelin' it:D:D:D:D:D

I never thought of counting Saturdays! 600 days sounds like forever! Well gotta go unpack, yaw hoo only a 4 day work week!

Lisa

Ok, I tried reading all the posts, but it was just too much!!! Debbie and Tim think I should book this cruise, I am strongly considering it. Love the ports. When I get more info. I will forward it to my cruise partner and see if she is in.

Heather

Just WHAT are you and Walter doing with that Boa ???:...........
:p;)

Well, back from Orlando and I see a little "Gator" smack's been goin on! I just hope this cruise is a great as on Freedom 2 wks ago, we had a "Gator" kicker on board and I got to try on his "Championship" ring! Last year I got to hug Tebow on my 20th anniversary while out dancing in a club, so hubby had to take me for our 21st to the caribbean and I still found a "Gator", ha,ha! (and it was a Clemson fan who introduced me)

I never thought of counting Saturdays! 600 days sounds like forever! Well gotta go unpack, yaw hoo only a 4 day work week!

Lisa

I can tell I am going to have to kick it up a notch if I'm going to keep up with Mike (Newt98)...I'm a little rusty...thank Goodness Denise (dandm)kicked in there with the shark bait comment....I still have to address the engine room issue...but I 'bout fell off my chair when someone asked if the cowboys could go in the engine room too...:D

This is a very fun, and funny, bunch of people...I am loooving it!! :cool:

Ok, I tried reading all the posts, but it was just too much!!! Debbie and Tim think I should book this cruise, I am strongly considering it. Love the ports. When I get more info. I will forward it to my cruise partner and see if she is in.

Heather

I don't blame you! I went back thru lots of the posts Friday...it took hours and I still didn't hit them all! :eek: Just having Debbie and Tim on the cruise is enough for me to want to be there...the ports are a bonus! Hope ya'll decide to come. :)

Archived