Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

I really love seeing my "booked" info on carnival.com :D If you don't get your booking number back from Johna quickly, check with her. She missed my email until I questioned it. But it was the really busy time on Friday right before Memorial.

OHGoodness! I hadn't thought about it, but Walter will be a senior by the the time we do this cruise! And I'm not far behind him!! :eek:

Whoa! Kathi, you have given me something to think about! :rolleyes::p

You have nothing to worry about Sheila, ....remember..it's your Psychological Age...not your Physical that counts !!!:D

Terry...LOL

I emailed Johna yesterday because they had deducted the $50.00 deposit, but I never got the email to sign & return. She apologized and sent it to me, so I should get my confirmation in a week or so. I told it was ok, I know we had bombarded:eek: her last week!

I forgot to ask though, when we book a guaranteed balcony, do you get the room number or can they wait to right before we cruise for that?

Humid in Florida,

Lisa

No, on a guarantee you will not get your room number for a while...I think the process is they have a hold system so they know how many to hold and they wait and let people book with room numbers and once they are down the holds they have left they assign the room numbers at that point...probably makes no sense in writing but I know in my mind what I was trying to say:D

I have gotten the room number as far out as 6 months before and other times only a few days before so I think it really depends on the sailing and the number of rooms in the category you booked...

No, on a guarantee you will not get your room number for a while...I think the process is they have a hold system so they know how many to hold and they wait and let people book with room numbers and once they are down the holds they have left they assign the room numbers at that point...probably makes no sense in writing but I know in my mind what I was trying to say:D

I have gotten the room number as far out as 6 months before and other times only a few days before so I think it really depends on the sailing and the number of rooms in the category you booked...

Thanks! I was wondering about that too! Never booked a guarantee before.

How do I put cool stuff like the countdown in my message box?:confused:

Just above the posts you will see a light yellow bar with options in it...go to the Countdown Clocks and it will take you from there...

How do I put cool stuff like the countdown in my message box?:confused:

HI Dana!! It's great to see you here!! It will be great to see you and Rod again ... and I can't wait to meet Curtis...I've heard loads about him! ;0)

Welcome to the group! :)

Thanks, and I just received my booking number, I'm OFFICIAL! yippee!:)

Now to fill out my fun pass.....

Still hot & raining,

Lisa

Hi everyone I finally got hold of Johnan she is very busy with this cruise she said if anyone is trying to get hold of her have patients. yes yes yes we are booked we got our form to sign now have to wait for our booking number.

Can some one please add us to the list

Mark(cruisinone)&Heidi

Miracle was our very first cruise and it was in 2004 when she was brand new!! I remember the grapes but don't remember not liking them. Of course it was our first cruise and my mouth was hanging open in awe most of the week... there wasn't anything I didn't like!!! :D

That cruise got us addicted!!!

If I have your name wrong....OR....If you are booked and not on the list, please add yourself or just tell us and someone will be glad to do the honors. :)

BOOKED

Sheila (SheilaS) & Walter

Jacky & Sandy (SandyJB)

Braxton & Sandy (Sheila & Walter's Cousins)

Terry (Falcons07) & Carl 7111

Mike & Kayleen (Carl's DB & SIL)

Elaine (Soazlaney) & Richard

Dana, Rod & Curtis (Elaine & Richard's DD & SIL & DGS)

Annette (Anamanxs) & Elmer

Bill (Javacruiser) & Jill (Boxermama)

Bill (Billfish) & Joanne

Doug (DougD) & Carol (CD1273)

Marty (Zipster16) and Sharon

Grace (seguincrusier) & Chris plus Clarissa (15), Kristen (13), and Jacob (11)

Tim (CelticTim) & Debbie (CelticD1)

Susan (Mngazer) & Joe

Phyllis (ferretface) & Dean

Mike and Kim (MikeNKim)

Denise (dandm) & Mike

Lisa (keystonemama) & David (Hot Tub Cowboy)

Joan (sailorwife) & Ken

Mike (newt98) & Rhonda, plus Ashley & Nicole

Tracey (Lizzzys) & Ron

Chuck (waldocruiser1) & Debbie (deborahjo) + 5 (Ben, Katrina, Fernando, Pat, Kendra)

Alison (JaneyLynn) & some lucky friend maybe

Ann (itsalljimmysfault) & Mike

Cindy (austincici) & Greg

Kathi (happylady) & Phil

Tracy (tracyanns) & Jeff

Linda (wants to be rich) & Judie

Bill (Dhlexpress102) & Suzann (Candle102)

Shanna (smoore16) & Brian

Chad (Ranger 10!) & Becky

Mark (cruisinone) & Heidi

Anyone else?? :)

Sheila<------------says "Welcome Aboard!" to the all the newest bookees:cool::cool:

Woo-Hoo!

Hi everyone I finally got hold of Johnan she is very busy with this cruise she said if anyone is trying to get hold of her have patients. yes yes yes we are booked we got our form to sign now have to wait for our booking number.

Can some one please add us to the list

Mark(cruisinone)&Heidi

Yeeeeeeah!!! Finally!! :D Thanks for patiently "WAIT"in'! :cool::cool:

Sheila where are you :confused:

Awww, Maaaan! Company drew me away from the computer for a bit and look what I miss!! :p Got the email from Laura while I was out too! Yeah! :D

I will get right over there and get a few threads set up...SEA YOU THERE!

I would like to go.... not sure if I can ?! I am trying to find something for this time & I love this idea of booking with a group !! I will keep you posted !

Hope you join us!

We just booked!!!! Category 8b....just waiting on the confirmation number! Counting the days!

Chad and Becky:p

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Chris, I feel the same as you....I love the little movement of the ship...my idea of a great day is grabbing my deck chair early in the morning and sitting right there most of the day, looking out at the blue, blue ocean...under that blue, blue sky...with a breeze blowing in my face...good friends by my side and a cold drink in my hand. (and a little...okaaay...lots of food at my disposal!:p)

I can almost picture it...

:D

We sailed on the Maricale back in 2005 I remember the tackey grapes everywere I hope they are gone

We are cruising on the Glory in March 2111 that is a larger ship it holds 2900

The grapes were still there in 2009. I think they repainted them when she went into drydock after our cruise but I don't think they took them down. I could be wrong...and I wouldn't be sorry to see them go! LOL

Congrats to all that are officially booked!

Archived