Anyone Interested in Late Jan/Early Feb 2012 CC Group Cruise to ARUBA on Miracle?

SheilaS

Come on Carnival get the schedule out. Went to Walmart today and picked up Jimmy Buffet's Songs You Know By Heart and the Best of The Beach Boys. I totally agree with Jimmy- I need a Changes In Lattitudes, Changes In Atttitudes! "If I didn't Laugh I'd go insane."

We have this Cruise booked on a B2B for Feb 7/2011 but would love to

do another one in 2012.

Can't wait to see if Carnival will continue this itinerary in 2012 if they do count us in.

We'll see you on Feb 7. We decided we needed to scope out the itinerary before our official 2012 cruise.

Bill

Come on Carnival get the schedule out. Went to Walmart today and picked up Jimmy Buffet's Songs You Know By Heart and the Best of The Beach Boys. I totally agree with Jimmy- I need a Changes In Lattitudes, Changes In Atttitudes! "If I didn't Laugh I'd go insane."

It's finally nice and warm here in SE Wisconsin today and when I got in the car to pick up mail at the PO for work today I wanted to hear some Jimmy sooo bad...can you believe I couldn't find a single CD in my car? I was sooo bummed...I needed a JB fix...still do actually...might have to whip up a batch of 'rita's tonight and crank the stereo! :D

".....I wanna go back....to the islands...."

It's finally nice and warm here in SE Wisconsin today and when I got in the car to pick up mail at the PO for work today I wanted to hear some Jimmy sooo bad...can you believe I couldn't find a single CD in my car? I was sooo bummed...I needed a JB fix...still do actually...might have to whip up a batch of 'rita's tonight and crank the stereo! :D

If we didn't have company in town, Jill & I would be on our way down to join you!

Bill

Whew, I was sick yesterday and missed about 3 pages!! Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm still waitng. Now Joe is saying why don't we go in February too??? Hmmmm.....you know it won't take much to persuade me. We are suppose to go on the Miracle March 11 with Joe's parents but Feb 7 instead???:rolleyes:

If we didn't have company in town, Jill & I would be on our way down to join you!

Bill

Bring 'em along! You know what we always say...THE MORE THE MERRIER! :D

Whew, I was sick yesterday and missed about 3 pages!! Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm still waitng. Now Joe is saying why don't we go in February too??? Hmmmm.....you know it won't take much to persuade me. We are suppose to go on the Miracle March 11 with Joe's parents but Feb 7 instead???

Hope you're feeling better!

I suggest going on both...the February and the March! ;)

OK, Here is the updated list:

1. Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

2. Sandy & Jacky (SandyJB)

3. Debbie & Tim (CelticD1 / CelticTim )

4. Bill & Sue (Dhlexpress102 & Candle)

5. MistyRo76

6. Sheila & Stu (goljadj)

7. Grace & Chris (Seguincruiser)

8. Wing2003

9. Linda & Judie (Wants to be Rich)

10. Doug & Carol (DougD & cd1273)

11. CruzCrazy & DH

12. Bill & Jill (JavaBill & Boxermama)

13. Wess & Sally (sallyb)

14. Elaine & Richard (soazlaney)

15. Bill & Joanne (Billfish)

16. leedm

17. Nicole & George (doggydetailer)

18. Vacruizer

19. Myssie & Linda (MAO)

20. Susan & Joe (mngazer)

21. Myway200766

22. Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

23. mambo110

24. Kissyfur19

25. Got2shop + 4

26. happylady

27. Regina & Fern (jeaniebelle)

28. cschultz & DH

29. shewolf514

30. Mike & Kim (MikeNKim)

31. Paul (s/vPanacea)

32. Mrs. Squirrel & DH

33. Denise and Mike (dandm)

34. Dan & Ruth (ruthie101)

35. Dave & Lisa (Dave & Lisa)

36. tampabrat22

37. Steve and Elly (sevens237)

38. ava girl 123

39. ladyj3641

40. Dana, Rod & Curtis

41. Mike & Wendy (manmtnmike)

42. Socref124

43. Tom & Karen (Cruisertommyboy)

44. maumekim

45. anamanxs

46. lovebelle

47. stillmysty

48. Rick & Bonnie

49. Cheryl & Steve

If I missed anyone feel free to add them! :)

Southeastern WI....hhhhhhmmmm I know where that is!:rolleyes:

Yes awesome weather today and tomorrow!! We'll be out in our Jeep tomorrow soaking up some sun.

For those who are thinking of the Miracle Maniacs cruise in Feb of 2011, you better hurry, there are hardly any balcony rooms left. I think it's gonna be a full ship.:eek::D:p

Yes awesome weather today and tomorrow!! We'll be out in our Jeep tomorrow soaking up some sun.

For those who are thinking of the Miracle Maniacs cruise in Feb of 2011, you better hurry, there are hardly any balcony rooms left. I think it's gonna be a full ship.:eek::D:p

When we spoke to Johna yesterday said she only had inside cabins and 1 balcony left on the first leg and inside cabins only on the 2nd leg

I agree it is gonna be a full ship

Hi everybody!!

I am just stopping by for a sec....had to get the twins after school today and now I have to get out the ol' 70's outfit and dust it off...(it seems like forever-ago that we wore it :p). We have a birthday party with a 70's theme to go to....now where did I put Walter's headband? hmmmmm.....

:D

I am loving all the posts...I can hardly keep my feet still...This is going to be one heckofagroupcruise!!

I just hope everyone can be patient enough to wait this out...

Debbie says maybe we should start a pool on when Carnival will release the rest of the 2012 schedule....I think this is a great idea, Debbie...

And I'll provide the prize for the person that chooses the correct date.:cool:

Grace (seguincruiser) has picked Oct 3...I'm assuming you mean this year...right, Grace? :D

Alrighty, then....anyone else want to give it a shot? :p

Good Luck!!

Sheila<------------chooses June15th....this year:cool:

Thanks for invite Kathi, Definetly sounds like fun! Love to join if it is not the 1-10 of the month sailing!

We have this Cruise booked on a B2B for Feb 7/2011 but would love to

do another one in 2012.

Can't wait to see if Carnival will continue this itinerary in 2012 if they do count us in.

Hi to my Spirit 5/11/2010 friends!!

MikenKim

anamanxs

stillmysty

Wish I was joining you in 11 days!!! Maybe I'll get to meet you on this cruise. :D

Put me in the pool....I pick June 25.:p

OK, Here is the updated list:

1. Sheila & Walter (SheilaS)

2. Sandy & Jacky (SandyJB)

3. Debbie & Tim (CelticD1 / CelticTim )

4. Bill & Sue (Dhlexpress102 & Candle)

5. MistyRo76

6. Sheila & Stu (goljadj)

7. Grace & Chris (Seguincruiser)

8. Wing2003

9. Linda & Judie (Wants to be Rich)

10. Doug & Carol (DougD & cd1273)

11. CruzCrazy & DH

12. Bill & Jill (JavaBill & Boxermama)

13. Wess & Sally (sallyb)

14. Elaine & Richard (soazlaney)

15. Bill & Joanne (Billfish)

16. leedm

17. Nicole & George (doggydetailer)

18. Vacruizer

19. Myssie & Linda (MAO)

20. Susan & Joe (mngazer)

21. Myway200766

22. Phyllis & Dean (ferretface)

23. mambo110

24. Kissyfur19

25. Got2shop + 4

26. happylady

27. Regina & Fern (jeaniebelle)

28. cschultz & DH

29. shewolf514

30. Mike & Kim (MikeNKim)

31. Paul (s/vPanacea)

32. Mrs. Squirrel & DH

33. Denise and Mike (dandm)

34. Dan & Ruth (ruthie101)

35. Dave & Lisa (Dave & Lisa)

36. tampabrat22

37. Steve and Elly (sevens237)

38. ava girl 123

39. ladyj3641

40. Dana, Rod & Curtis

41. Mike & Wendy (manmtnmike)

42. Socref124

43. Tom & Karen (Cruisertommyboy)

44. maumekim

45. anamanxs

46. lovebelle

47. stillmysty

48. Rick & Bonnie

49. Cheryl & Steve

50. Anamanxs

If I missed anyone feel free to add them! :)

You convinced me! So, I added our name. Looks like a round 100 (if 2 per cabin)........:D

:D

I know I am new, but we just sailed out of Miami to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau. I have cruised several times before and am hooked! This booking sounds delightful! I would love to go if it realizes! Count us in!

Hi everybody!!

I am just stopping by for a sec....had to get the twins after school today and now I have to get out the ol' 70's outfit and dust it off...(it seems like forever-ago that we wore it :p). We have a birthday party with a 70's theme to go to....now where did I put Walter's headband? hmmmmm.....

I am loving all the posts...I can hardly keep my feet still...This is going to be one heckofagroupcruise!!

I just hope everyone can be patient enough to wait this out...

Debbie says maybe we should start a pool on when Carnival will release the rest of the 2012 schedule....I think this is a great idea, Debbie...

And I'll provide the prize for the person that chooses the correct date.:cool:

Grace (seguincruiser) has picked Oct 3...I'm assuming you mean this year...right, Grace? :D

Alrighty, then....anyone else want to give it a shot? :p

Good Luck!!

Sheila<------------chooses June15th....this year:cool:

My guess is June 28m and that is tooooo far away:mad:

Hi Pewaukee...can you see me waving?? LOL

Yippee! Another beautiful spring day today...enjoy your Jeep ride!

Hello all Lynn and Connie here from Southern Oregon we've been on 6 soon to be 7 cruises. loved everyone. Last 3 we have found CC and met wonderfull people that have become friends. Have not done a CC cruise but know it would be a blast. Connies all about the water and loves the caribbean we dont care when our what day of the week just put us on a ship with DOD in hand and were good to go. Count us in love meeting new people.

Archived