Topless show on Triumph

WoodyStang

Remembered another story. Very late 40's or early 50's, my Dad is giving a bunch of us kids, say 9 to 12 years old, a ride to the ole swimming hole. We srop at a store, something he had to pick up. As we are about to drive away, a young, VERY well endowed lady walks across the sidewalk and stops at the curb. ALL the young male eyes are riveted on her. Casually Dad says, "If she jumps off that curb, she'll blacken both her eyes!" Us kids were in stitches for a week. Grown ups just did not say things like that in front of kids in those days.

To set the record straight...

1. No, I didn't see the show.

2. A person I trusted "told" me it was TOPLESS

3. I would just get up and walk out if anything going on offended me. Whatever it might be.

4. Yes, the magic show was very good!

5. Other than a few things I can live with.... I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. Especially the shows (hypnotist was best).

6. The ports of call were the best (for snorkeling) Belize, Roaton, Cozumel.

7. I just "thought" someone would want to know about the show. Guess I was wrong.

Also, I love this SITE!

i've been on the triumph and no topless show. besides why would only 1 ship have, if one had it they all would. think your friend was pulling your leg. i've NEVER heard of a topless show

i've been on the triumph and no topless show. besides why would only 1 ship have, if one had it they all would. think your friend was pulling your leg. i've NEVER heard of a topless show

Well, not the women being topless anyway, but much to my wife's enjoyment there were a couple acts where the guys were bare chested on a couple cruises.

On first Carnival cruise about 10 years ago, I was looking for our son and found the topless deck. Spent about an hour looking for him there no luck.

Last year in St. Martean we went to a nude beach and we saw some ladies walking by showing their stuff. Word of warning: be careful what you ask for, it was not nice.

On first Carnival cruise about 10 years ago, I was looking for our son and found the topless deck. Spent about an hour looking for him there no luck.

Last year in St. Martean we went to a nude beach and we saw some ladies walking by showing their stuff. Word of warning: be careful what you ask for, it was not nice.

Uh oh better be careful.

On a recent thread I was flamed for saying that certain shall we say, weight challenged females should just not walk around bare breasted.

Does your DW realize that most of those guy are gay anyway?

Since she wasn't trying to get with any of them, I don't think she really cared. A good looking guy is a good looking guy. I know some hot lesbians, and I don't think they are any less hot because they happen to be gay.

[quote name='DanJ']Since she wasn't trying to get with any of them, I don't think she really cared. A good looking guy is a good looking guy. I know some hot lesbians, and I don't think they are any less hot because they happen to be gay.[/quote]

Good point.

[quote name='DanJ']Since she wasn't trying to get with any of them, I don't think she really cared. A good looking guy is a good looking guy. I know some hot lesbians, and I don't think they are any less hot because they happen to be gay.[/quote]

Seriously!!
Just because a woman appreciates a really nice looking guy and enjoys looking at one, it doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him.

A beautiful human being is like a work of art...and should be admired.

[quote name='Cruise Cat'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Where's the Joe Walsh music when you need it? ILBTS!:p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Good song, although I have to admit the first song that came to my mind was by [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05N1MquRgdM]Rodney Carrington[/url] LOL.

Archived